Chapter 53 Go fight in a group

Lou Jingce followed Mingji’s footsteps downstairs, listening to Mingji’s whispers mixed with the “dong dong dong” footsteps, and the angry chuckles, one after another, making Lou Jingce stand on his head with laughter. .

"I'm really curious about what's so charming about him that he can join a team full of superpowers. He also said that superpowers don't pick people very much? Haha, shouldn't he be able to join as long as he has superpowers?"

" His partner is still following him, and he seems to have become more gentle and considerate. The other three he met before are not here, haha, they should still be alive. "

Haha, I really want to know how he can force it out with that little energy . What kind of power has dragged him down now? He was wearing a hooded jacket in the surveillance, so he must be in trouble. "

...

" Lou Jingce."

Mingji suddenly stopped walking down the stairs and turned around slightly. He stared at Lou Jingce who was following behind him.

Lou Jingce responded, and his heartbeat gradually accelerated as he looked at her.

Mingji waved to him, asking him to come closer.

Lou Jingce hurriedly walked down two steps. Before he could stand on the same step as Mingji, a pair of hands wrapped around his neck and he stopped immediately.

Mingji put her arms around his neck and forced Lou Jingce, who had the advantage of the stairs, to bow down and get closer to him.

There was a coldness in his eyes, and he smiled and kissed the corner of Lou Jingce's lips.

"You won't lose, right?"

Lou Jingce's figure reflected in his pupils: "You can't lose."

The hands around his neck moved down, hugging Lou Jingce's shoulders, and together with his arms, they hugged each other one-sidedly .

Lou Jingce had no choice but to bend down, and Mingji rubbed his head into the crook of his neck. His hair scratched his lips, and the place where he had just been kissed seemed a little itchy. His ears suddenly felt hot, Mingji opened his mouth against the cochlea, said two words silently, then turned around and walked down the steps.

Lou Jingce stood there blankly, as if his acupoints had been tapped, his eyes wide open with shock.

His eyes moved slowly, chasing the figure going downstairs.

When he touched the figure, he suddenly retracted it. He stretched out his hand to rub one ear until it turned red. He walked in a hurry and walked downstairs. He didn't dare to look at Mingji anymore, so he had to scan around the room.

Just hit the star that enters battle mode.

"Are you going to the stars too?"

Lou Jingce actually wanted to ask what kind of attack the drone was destroyed by. That was a drone that could easily wipe out dozens or hundreds of zombies. In terms of attack power alone, they couldn't even match it.

"Yes, he also participated in the war."

Mingji patted Xingxing's big round head and pressed lightly on the star logo on the back of its head.

The red light strip suddenly went out, and the metal surface was covered with a layer of something like black mud. Black mud covered the whole star, and the shining metal reflection was obscured by the black mud. It seemed to have stepped out of the two-dimensional paper. The black mud made it look like a thin sheet visually.