Chapter 90 People on the Twelfth Floor

Lou Jingce, was silent. Selling children and daughters was just an ordinary thing in the apocalypse.

There was no one to restrain the tall man's body, and the crowd moved in awe to make way for the passage to the floor above.

They have seen how powerful this team of only five people is, and the people who were so fond of them just now are completely silent now. He is a coveted plush, and I don’t know how much enjoyment it would be to bury his face in such thick hair, but after watching Covet tearing apart a person’s chest with his claws, it is inevitable to hurt him.

No one took action again, and Mingji had no intention of doing anything to these people. As he said before, he wandered around and visited all the way to the passage upstairs.

This branch of Adarfa still retains many pre-apocalyptic things. Mingji stood in front of an oil painting and stopped.

This painting should have been created by a great painter before the end of the world. The painting is relatively abstract. It seems to be a stream of water converging and surging into one place. It also seems to be an infinite elongation of the human body and the gathering of human souls and thoughts into one place. . There are splashes of water everywhere on the screen, but the colors are not the blue and silver commonly used to represent water, but dazzling red.

The red speeds up the sense of dynamics in the picture, and also makes people feel trance-like and have an illusion - instead of the figures being like water and souls gathering together in one place, it is like there is a vortex there, sweeping everything away.

Lou Jingce noticed his stay and walked towards this side.

As he approached, Mingji suddenly reached out and took down the painting and its frame.

The frame and the painting disappeared into Mingji's hands.

Lou Jingce only glanced at it, his eyes were full of red, and he could hardly remember the content. The only impression left was the color red.

"Is there something wrong with that painting?"

Mingji stood on the steps leading to the upper level, leaning slightly. There was no light in the stairwell, covering the half of his body that was tilted to the side in darkness, and the previous painting was at the end of this darkness, the first and last brilliant color at the dividing line.

Such a dazzling red color will definitely make people passing by here glance at it unconsciously.

"Maybe it's a trap." He didn't explain much to Lou Jingce, and he might not be able to understand even if he explained a lot, so he just told him what to do.

"Don't stare at the red paintings, be careful of being changed."

"Being changed?" Lou Jingce read these three words, and a bad intuition suddenly arose.

Mingji walked slowly into the stairwell, and the darkness obscured his figure.

"In today's world, how can people feel that everything happening around them is normal?"

Mingji asked and answered himself: "Of course, people themselves have become abnormal."

"Self-transformation takes time. A red painting is a catalyst that allows you to change yourself quietly. "

How scary that would be.

Lou Jingce instantly compared it with words such as "hypnosis", "brainwashing" and "evil cult".

He looked back at the corner some distance away from them, where the previous crowd was crowded. Everyone was hugging each other, shoulders touching shoulders, ankles rubbing ankles, and even more trembling when they noticed that he seemed to be turning around.