Chapter 103 Advanced Melon Seeds and Behind the Scenes

Just when everyone felt that they were in a low pressure situation, it was best not to touch Mingji’s bad luck.

Mingji was messing around on the second floor of the RV, and there was a ping-ping-pong-pong-pong-pong-pong-pong-pong-pong-pong-pong-pong-pong-pong-pong-pong-pong-pong-pong-pong-pong-pong-pong-pong-pong-pong-pong-pong-pong-pong-pong-pong-pong-pong-pong-pong-pong-pong-pong-pong-pong-pong-pong-pong-pong-pong-pong-pong-pong-pong-pong-pong-pong-pong-pong-pong-pong-pong-pong-pong-dong situation.

Several people sitting around were doing their own things, but they couldn't help but look up.

"Brother Ming, what are you doing?"

After finishing the last part in his hand, Zuo Dihua leaned on Zuo Tanghua's arm, dawdling. He spoke in a ruffled voice, stuck in his throat, as if he was afraid that he would be heard if he spoke.

Who can know this.

The three leaders all looked at Lou Jingce: How about you go and take a look?

Yao Lin mingled among them, just like Erha who had strayed into a pack of wolves, with clear innocence in his confused eyes. Just because everyone was looking at Lou Jingce, he followed suit.

Lou Jingce thought about this and stood up under the expectant eyes of several people.

As soon as he turned his toes around the corner of the table and pushed away the seat, several people's eyes spared him and looked at Mingji who came around the corner of the stairs.

There was no emotion or anger on Mingji's face, his brows were relaxed, and he was holding a flowerpot in his hand. There are sunflower disks larger than a human face in the flower pots. There are four flower disks on one sunflower, forming a lush bunch. The most amazing thing is that the four flower disks are different in color, gold, orange, cyan, and black. Those who don't know it think they are experimental strains used for grafting experiments.

Mingji buried half of her face behind the sunflower plate and squeezed down from the stairs with this big bunch in her arms. The upper half of her body was completely covered. He poked his head out from behind the flowerpot and saw the Zuo brothers, Yin Shenghan and Lou Jingce sitting together, so he walked towards this side.

The Zuo brothers and Yin Shenghan's eyes fell on the large flowerpot. The sunflower's flower plate was larger than the basin. Could it be that it was the same as the rose on the roof of the RV, a new breeding target for Mingji?

Lou Jingce understood better and reached out to pick it up, but was shaken by Mingji and dodged it.

"Is this an alienated plant?" Yao Lin was obviously seeing such a sunflower for the first time.

Zuo Dihua wants to say that those roses on the roof of the car are much more powerful than this. Whoever tries will know how it feels to slap people with the stems. When talking about roses, I can’t help but think of the iron flowerpot I made at that time.

Wait, the flowerpot that Brother Ming is holding looks familiar.

Mingji put the flowerpot on the table before he could react.

The flowerpot was held lightly in his hand. It didn't look like it weighed much, but it made a "clang" sound when it was placed on the table. Just by listening to the sound, it doesn't look like a flowerpot, but like a solid shot put.

Mingji freed up one hand to fiddle with the sunflowers in the flowerpot, picked one and put it into Lou Jingce's hand, and gave the other three to the others. Judging from the movements he looked at and selected, this was not a random assignment.

The four of them held it in their hands, looking at the full flower plate and then at the cum.

"Watch what I'm going to do, peel the melon seeds."