Chapter 36 Two Brothers

What can the older boy do? He can only bow his head for the sake of his brother.

After introducing himself, Mingji knew that the big boy's name was Zuo Dihua, and his brother's name was Zuo Tanghua.

The two brothers were not biologically related. They were children taken from the orphanage on the same day. Before they were adopted, Zuo Tanghua took good care of Zuo Dihua. Seeing the close relationship between the brothers, the adoptive parents named them after "Tang Di's Flower", hoping that they would always be as close as brothers.

Mingji nodded without feeling much.

He and his brother, Major General Ming, had their own opinions since childhood. In addition, his parents liked to take risks everywhere and basically ignored them. Most of Mingji's childhood memories were of being accompanied by machines and books. The elder brother has his own pursuits, and he has the path he wants to take. It is enough to occasionally report to each other that they are safe.

In fact, there are only a few people who have close family members on the Emperor Star.

The drone received Mingji's order and sent Zuo Tanghua to the car. The action was not so gentle. One of its robotic hands grasped the plastic bag, and the other robotic hand curled up like an octopus tentacle to wrap around the person.

Zuo Tanghua had just fought against Lou Jingce and was defeated quickly. When he left, he planned to take a risk and cut the plastic bag directly. When the rice-sized crystal fell to the ground, he would not let him move it.

Unfortunately, he misjudged the seemingly inconspicuous drone in the whole process.

Probably because the drone is not obviously threatening in appearance. The overall body of the fuselage is not large, and it is impossible to carry any weapons. The two manipulators can extend and shorten, but they are of little effect on attacks. There is also a bag hanging underneath, which is even more of a drag.

So after taking action, he kicked the iron plate and suffered a lot.

"Brother!" Zuo Dihua ran from the driver's seat to the back seat and jumped on Zuo Tanghua.

After Zuo Tanghua had gone through so much trouble, the current situation was not good. If he hadn't been thinking about his younger brother, he would have felt so painful that he almost fainted. First, the knife stabbed by Lou Jingce, and then the thighs and feet pierced by the drone's laser. There were four more holes in the body, bleeding continuously. In addition, he felt cold all over, and the wound where he was stabbed by the knife was faintly black. He knew what this meant.

"Xiao Di." His voice was weak and his lips were pale, as if he might faint at any time.

"Brother, how are you?" Zuo Dihua didn't dare to speak loudly, for fear of surprising his brother and causing trouble.

Zuo Tanghua avoided his fingers that were reaching out to wipe the blood, and tilted his head back. His eyelids fluttered when he saw the figure walking not far away, and he suddenly became short of breath and began to cough. He took a deep breath and grabbed Zuo Dihua's arm, "Run, ahem, Xiao Di, let's go!"

Zuo Dihua was so frightened by his brother's appearance that his face turned pale, and his head was numb, for fear that he would shrink his hand. My brother is about to die, and my hands are holding on to people's clothes tightly. This is his last relative. "Brother, don't abandon me. Wuwuwu..."

Mingji, who had been watching for a long time, was still an unqualified audience this time.

He was not moved by this touching brotherly love. Instead, he looked at his brother who was lying with his eyes closed, and then at his brother who was crying uncontrollably. He poked Zuo Dihua's elbow with the bottom of the milk tea cup to remind him if he had forgotten. What.