Chapter 42 The old man in the hospital bed

Mingji on the hospital bed pressed the door button of the elevator, waiting for the time to pass by.

As soon as he made a move, the eyes of the other three people gathered quietly.

Mingji waved to the drone hovering in mid-air, and the drone lowered its altitude and stopped in front of him.

Lou Jingce was standing right next to the button on the other side. Seeing that he couldn't free his hands, he helped him press the door-close button.

Mingji gave an appreciative look, opened the belly of the drone, picked out a zombie crystal core from the transparent plastic bag below and put it in, and put the others into the space button.

After closing the cover and flying high again, there was a "buzzing" sound coming from the belly of the drone, like a drum washing machine being dehydrated, vibrating so much that the surrounding air made an explosive buzzing sound.

Zuo Tanghua and Zuo Dihua watched intently with different expressions.

Zuo Dihua seemed to be looking at high technology. He looked through his mind with awe-inspiring eyes. All over the screen were words like "Wow, wow, wow", "Coach, I want to learn this", "Brother Ming is so awesome"...

Zuo Tang How old is Hua? He is excited, but now he is even more uneasy. He realized more realistically that his two brothers were of little significance to the recruitment of these two people. With such black-tech plug-in technology, do he and his brother really still need their abilities? He had to take the initiative and find something to do.

"Brother Ming, is this crystal core the energy source for drones?" Zuo Dihua has never played with drones, but he has never eaten pork and has seen pigs running away. Don't all small machines like this generally use battery panels or batteries directly? How can such a small crystal nucleus turn into energy?

"It doesn't count." Mingji looked at the time displayed on his brain. It was more than a minute in the past and he could still wait a little longer. So I added to Zuo Dihua's question, "There is energy in this crystal core, which can not only be used in machinery, but also can be used to improve super powers." Speaking of which, in fact, the extraction and use of energy are similar.

Ming Ji just said this, and Zuo Dihua instantly thought of zombie crystal cores-the hard currency and experience stones in the apocalypse. It was said that it was indeed picked out from the brains of zombies, but the crystal core was so small that if the nails were slightly longer, it might get stuck in the gaps between the fingers. The zombie crystal core he imagined was at least as big as a peanut. Bar.

Mingji counted the time. After a few minutes, all the dust in the corridor should have fallen.

Lou Jingce pressed the door button next to him instead. There was a layer of ashes scattered on the ground in the empty corridor, and even the window glass was covered with a white filter. Going out, the surrounding area seemed to be covered with frost.

"Let's go and look for something." Mingji said, looking for something, and walked straight towards the corridor on the right.

The specifications and furnishings of the VIP ward on the top floor are very different from the wards below.

The room that Lou Jingce lived in before was the smallest among the rooms. It was specially prepared for wealthy patients who became vegetative due to accidents. There were three other wards in the same ward. The ward on the other side of the corridor is as luxurious as a large flat floor. It not only has various furniture and furnishings, but also has a separate room for the patients to prepare themselves.

Mingji walked all the way, and the first room at the beginning was decorated with pink silk. There was a European-style bed curtain hanging from the roof on the top of the ward. The marble floor tiles of the hospital were covered with thick carpets, and cute bear dolls were placed everywhere. It's everywhere...it's like converting the hospital room into a dream princess room.