Chapter 44 Rooftop and Fight

Yin Shenghan’s journey leading the team was actually not smooth.

On the ground floor, they picked up the leaks from the team in front and didn't encounter any zombies. Instead, they found some usable supplies while searching various departments and took them away.

Going up to the fifth floor, you suddenly encounter zombies. At that time, the madman ran as fast as he could and came face to face with the zombie at the corner. If he hadn't moved quickly to avoid a bite from the zombie, he would have almost been injured. Fortunately, Aying was right behind him, and a fireball directly rubbed the madman's shoulder and hit the zombie's face.

From here on, climb up the stairs and start fighting zombies, so you can only slow down.

After going to the top and second floor with all the effort, the five members of the team's abilities were more or less exhausted.

At the elevator entrance on the second floor, Yin Shenghan pursed his chapped lips with a little water, coughed a few times, and loosened his throat.

He yelled and commanded all the way to here, and it was said that he was exhausted both mentally and physically.

The new members of the team, Madman and Aying, are not from formal military backgrounds, and are lacking in all aspects and need to be adjusted. That's all Aying, apart from being a little tempered, she can still be reasonable, and she also knows how to look at the situation. The lunatic is a thorn in his side. If he doesn't accept himself, he almost makes himself the captain. Yin Shenghan sees it.

It's just that under the current situation, the garrison tasks are heavy and the time is tight, which does not allow him to select people according to his own wishes.

In the end, there was only the last layer on top.

Whether treatments and vaccines exist or not, there is an explanation.

"Why hasn't the TND elevator arrived yet?"

The madman kicked the wall next to the elevator, leaving a dirty black shoe print on the plain white wall. His mouth was dirty and he continued to curse. He spun around in circles twice. He looked up and found that the elevator was still motionless. He spat "MD" again and placed a few more layers on the shoe prints.

Cun Tou came close to Yin Shenghan, turned around and bumped his shoulder lightly, glanced sideways at the madman, and signaled to the captain, "Do you want to take care of this?"

Yin Shenghan received his look and made a downward movement with his arms in front of his chest, indicating that he didn't need to worry about it. It's really just the wrong name, not the wrong nickname. Unless such a person is so powerful that he reaches the top, sooner or later he will be killed by his own recklessness and impatience.

Time passed by, and another minute passed, but there was still no movement in the elevator.

The shoe print finally fell on the elevator door after the madman couldn't restrain his anger.

Just as he kicked the metal elevator door open with a loud bang, the next moment Cun Tou, at Yin Shenghan's signal, rushed forward and pulled the person behind.

Wind swirled around Yin Shenghan. Shitou took a step forward, pressed the lunatic's head and turned to look at Captain Yin's stinky face, which finally made him look more honest. His expression was still dissatisfied, but he knew he couldn't beat him, so he had to shut up.

Chun Tou pulled the person away and stood at the door. He strode in front of the elevator door, held in his breath and puffed up his cheeks, and the strong biceps on his arms bulged. He looked back at Yin Shenghan, were you sure you wanted him to try to open the elevator door? He can't guarantee whether it will be usable after it's broken apart.