Chapter 116 Change of Heaven

Tianming and said this casually, causing Yin Shenghan and Tang Anli to look up at the sky every now and then, and then open the blinds and look outside every now and then, just like the migrant workers who stay up before the holiday and wait for work.

We had not known Tang Anli for a long time and didn't know much about him. Seeing him always looking out the window suspiciously, at most we thought that he had lived precariously in the wild for too long. He would be startled when there was any disturbance outside, except for the curious little girls in his eyes. Other than that, I don’t really care.

However, Yin Shenghan also acted like this, which immediately attracted everyone's attention.

Time passed by minute by second. Yin Shenghan stayed in the cockpit all morning and couldn't get out. During lunch, the strong wind swept away the fallen leaves. Sitting diagonally across from him, Zuo Dihua felt like he was just holding up the bowl, while Yin Shenghan over there had already finished his meal, stopped using his chopsticks, and was about to get up and get off the table.

He was stunned for a moment, bit the end of his chopsticks, and impulsively shouted out to stop the person.

"Brother Yin, why are you in such a hurry today? Is there something wrong? Do you need help?"

Someone finally spoke and said everything they wanted to say.

Lou Jingce had been staring at the two of them all morning, wondering what they were busy with. Seeing them looking outside from time to time, Lou Jingce initially thought they were concerned about something in this area, but after asking the stars, he didn't find anything special.

The two were so busy that they never found a chance to speak.

Until now...

Yin Shenghan was saluted by everyone's attention. He frowned slightly and looked at Mingji, the only one on the table who was still using his chopsticks to pick up food. Mingji remained silent, just like the little girl next to him who stared at him with big curious eyes - gnawing on chicken legs. It seems that the world is huge and nothing is as big as his job.

Yin Shenghan took a quick look and understood what was going on.

Mingji actually only told the two of them the news, and no one else was informed.

He also suddenly understood why Zuo Dihua was looking out the window in the morning. He thought he was observing the situation outside like him, always alert for abnormalities. Now it seems... he should be curious about what he was looking at, something like that. The student looked out.

Thinking of such a mistake, Yin Shenghan raised his hand and rubbed his eye socket with the back of his hand, then moved it up to his forehead, which was not hot.

"Brother Ming said that Yongzhi is coming to an end..."

Before he could finish his words, Zuo Dihua had already thrown away his chopsticks excitedly. Surprise and then ecstasy flashed across his face. He stretched out his hand directly on the corner of the table and made a big push. Turn over and jump to Yin Shenghan's side from the opposite side.

"The sun is setting!?"

"Brother Yin, are you kidding me?"

Zuo Dihua was obviously happy and a little carried away.

God knows what kind of life he has been living during this time.

Probably because he stayed in the RV for a long enough time, the metal on the exterior of the RV was exposed to the sun for such a long time, and his whole body felt like synaesthesia. There is a kind of anger steaming around his body every day, which is not angry but just like being angry. He is indescribably annoyed. He is afraid that speaking out will cause his brother's worry and he keeps enduring it.