Chapter 118 Wolf Pack Attack

Mingji's current mood is quite bad, extremely bad.

I slept in and almost fell off the bed.

No one can get out of bed happily.

When the RV encounters an unexpected situation, Fanxing submits a report to himself before slamming on the brakes.

Mingji glanced at it and saw that the number of foreign objects blocking the road ahead exceeded 30, and it was recommended to stop and deal with it.

After a few lines of report text, Stars attached a picture of the situation outside the window taken from the front of the cockpit. Within the dozen meters of light that could be illuminated by the headlights of the car in front, he saw ferocious faces with red pupils and fierce eyes.

It's a wolf.

Under the cover of darkness, the RV was unknowingly surrounded by wolves.

Mingji took his time and called up the RV system panel data that he had modified before falling asleep last night.

He remembered that a danger detection range of fifty meters was set up, and a certain range was set as a safe distance.

The only way to be forced to a stop like this is that dozens of zombies with speed powers sprinted a hundred meters away, broke into the dangerous detection range in an instant, and then approached with force.

This is what Mingji thought before this.

The probability of an accident happening is only 3.86%.

Unless the alienated zombies hidden by the evil gods who had been blown away by him were under the control of someone and planned to kill them all at all costs, he really couldn't think of any accidents that could happen to this 3.86%.

Alienated animals generally have a strong sense of territory and rarely cooperate with each other, let alone dozens of them cooperating to attack RVs.

Who would have thought that alienated animals could overcome their instinct to occupy territories and still maintain the existence of their pre-alienated group.

"Don't go out."

Mingji's voice appeared in everyone's ears.

Suddenly, several footsteps approached first.

Everyone in the car gathered at the stairs.

Mingji's eyes swept over them, and everyone treated them seriously. Even the little girl Tang Anduo still held Chongqing in her arms, her little face tensed as if she was going to fight.

"It's a wolf pack in the direction of speed deviation."

Lou Jingce and Yin Shenghan, who had gone to the cockpit earlier, had already discovered it.

Tang Anli also learned from Tang Anduo's mouth.

The little girl's voice was still a little shaky, and she was out of breath and hiccupped halfway through her speech.

"There are so many wolves outside, they, they are all crying hungry."

"Hungry, hunt, kill, blood, eat meat, hungry, so hungry...burp."

She stretched out her hand to cover her small mouth in embarrassment, covering her face He buried it in the fur behind his drooping ears and swallowed a burp.

Xingxing immediately handed over a glass of warm water.

Mingji nodded slightly, the wolves surrounded the RV, and he knew without much thought that they were going to hunt.