Chapter 15 Surrounded by Zombies

"Dududu——"

Mingji hung up the phone and continued to hesitate as if nothing had happened. Which kind of potato chips should I buy? He grabbed a pack of cherry blossom pink lychee sparkling water flavor in his left hand, put the white grape soda flavored one back on the shelf with his right hand, and then hesitated in the row below, fresh mustard flavor, little monster durian flavor, grapefruit black pepper flavor... …Um? Why is cucumber flavor divided into cucumber flavor and emerald cucumber flavor?

The picky Mingji piled some curious Sakura Pink Lychee sparkling water flavor into a high shopping cart, also stuffed a pack of grapefruit black pepper flavor, and stuffed another pack of emerald cucumber flavor into the gap. He reluctantly took a step closer to the shopping cart. There were many brands of potato chips, yam crisps, and sweet potato chips beside him. Mingji fell into a new wave of picking and choosing.

"Clang."

The shopping cart piled high swayed from side to side in the impact, and the highest piled package of cherry blossom pink and sparkling water-flavored potato chips fell to the ground with a "clack".

Mingji turned his head to look at the zombie that was dazedly bumping into his shopping cart. Across the hill piled up in the middle, his reflection was reflected in the gray pupils.

Low-level zombies have no intelligence, which means they cannot communicate.

Everything is managed uniformly in Star Eater. No one is in charge here, and wandering around outside is very annoying.

Mingji ignored it, picked up the fallen potato chips, and stuffed them in another place.

He continued to look at the taste of the sweet potato chips and regarded the zombie leaning against the shopping cart as air.

"Boom." Mingji stepped on something as he stepped back. He turned his head and saw an enlarged version of a zombie's face with eyes missing and teeth exposed, very close at hand.

This zombie didn't know when it stood here, gasping for air without saying a word. It has a stooped back and is wearing the work uniform of a supermarket shopping guide. The bun on its head is half spread out, like a messy kelp on its head. The fingers with manicures were curled into claws, ready to pounce forward, but Mingji didn't react when he bumped into her. Suddenly, he was bumped by Mingji, and he took a step back.

"Tsk!" In response to an emergency, Mingji kicked the sweet potato slices out without even putting them down. The zombie flew backwards and hit the container at the end. The jars of pickles and pickles placed on the container shattered and fell to the ground with a clang. The glass hit the tiles, and the entire shelf fell down, pressing on the zombie's thin shoulders. Make a loud noise.

Mingji frowned and patted the place he just touched. There should be no blood on it just now. He brought his fingertips to his nose and smelled it. There was no smell, which made him feel slightly relieved.

There was such a big commotion here, not only did the crowd who heard it look sideways, but even the zombies around who had lost traces of their living people moved closer.

The zombies one by one, like old people walking on the road, slowly walked here, and gradually surrounded this walkway.

Mingji didn't want to have close contact with zombies again, and besides, the blood and smell were really off-putting. The person coming from the front was blocked by the shopping cart. The person coming from the back looked around, picked the yam crisp with the longest package, held it in his hand, and held it against the one that appeared at the front.

The zombies in the back were blocked by the zombies in front and couldn't move. I don't know what the "Ulu Uru" in the throat was talking about. It was probably a dirty curse.