Chapter 8 Midnight Guest

Things were delivered one after another, and Mingji relied on mimicry to put them all into the space button.

In the busy schedule, time passed very quickly. As the sun was setting, I received a call from the hotel. One hundred xiaolongbao had been packed and bagged, and the remaining takeaways had also been delivered.

The waiter who contacted Mingji was still dumbfounded when it came to the takeaways.

Unexpectedly, after I sent those away, there were still so many unexpected things delivered. I originally put them at the front desk, but they slowly piled up at the front desk. When the manager saw that it didn't work, he quickly took it to the kitchen.

In the back kitchen, Master Bai An and a group of young apprentices were busy working on the one hundred steamed dumplings, teaching while making them. He was speechless looking at the takeout boxes that were brought in. When I asked again, they were all ordered by the same customer. , even more speechless.

"Hey, okay. I'll ask someone to pick it up right now."

Mingji didn't hear the urging from the waiter. Mainly in Emperor Star, the urging is to directly ask you for the detention fee. It was such a tactful complaint, but he didn't understand it.

The housekeeper, Uncle Zhang, got the news from Mingji and called the driver Lao Zhang. Soon the driver Lao Zhang came back with a car full of white bags. The xiaolongbao packaged by the hotel occupied the passenger seat alone, while the seats behind and the trunk were occupied by various takeaway bags.

The housekeeper, Lao Zhang, had never seen such a posture before. It was even more outrageous than a noble lady going out for shopping, so he quickly asked.

The driver, Lao Zhang, was also speechless. He would have known where he would drive Mr. Lou's car. This cart of all kinds of rice was fragrant with coriander and coriander. He quickly moved the things out. He also wanted to find a place to wash the car.

Mingji has gained a lot, and successfully left the first impression of "foodie" on the villa and all the people he just met on the first day.

It was probably because they had late lunch, and Lou Jingce and Mingji had eaten a lot each, so dinner was postponed to 7:30. Several chefs in the kitchen were grateful for the upcoming holiday and were ready to show off their skills. They were busy preparing meals when the butler, Uncle Zhang, came to deliver the news that it was cancelled.

After waiting for the xiaolongbao in the afternoon, Mingji's stomach calmed down, and he ate six more xiaolongbao after six o'clock. He was too full at noon, so he didn't dare to eat more, so he planned to make do with it for dinner.

Perhaps the taste of the xiaolongbao was too overbearing, attracting an uninvited guest - Lou Jingce.

Mr. Lou didn't say much. Sitting in a wheelchair, he looked a head shorter than others, but in fact he was 2.8 meters tall.

"Uncle Zhang brought it back to the villa?"

It seems unintentional, cleverly re-reading "Uncle Zhang" and "villa", which means: the person who brought you the meal is my person, and the place you are in is my villa. They secretly beg for food, and they bring it to them in the open.

Mingji understood and pretended not to understand. This kind of verbal lawsuit is really boring to hear. In the past, I still had the heart to argue with people, but now I don't want to deal with it during the vacation.

"Yeah, Uncle Zhang moves pretty fast and he's still hot." He didn't continue.

Lou Jingce saw his lack of cooperation and threw a straight ball.