Chapter 76 Fire and Roses

The growth rate of the alienated plants was beyond everyone’s expectations.

When Mingji got up, he was about to open the curtains and take a breath of fresh air outside. His eyes quickly caught the figures jumping up and down around the courtyard wall. Judging from their figures, they should be Lou Jingce and the others.

Mingji held his hand on the window frame for a moment and did not close the window immediately. He leaned out most of his body to observe their movements.

"Fanxing, please report the situation."

The alienation of the plants was so obvious, and Mingji was condescending, and what he saw and heard couldn't be more intuitive. In just one night, the alienated plants crossed the 500-meter radius area he had previously asked Zuo Tanghua to clear and climbed outside the villa wall.

[The active period of alienated plants last night was one to two hours after the rain, and the degree of alienation generally increased by 15%. Among them, some individuals have experienced a second degree of alienation, with improved intelligence and increased aggression. They will set traps to lure food closer and hunt. Added food for all active creatures. 】

"Zombies also eat anything that moves?"

Mingji has no personal opinion on the matter of plants eating zombies. In nature, there are many corpses that decompose and decompose nutrients to nourish the plants growing around them.

Isn't it normal for intelligent plants to find their own nutrients?

It’s similar to when a person is hungry and looks for food everywhere.

What Mingji is curious about is, will alienated plants cause any problems if they eat zombies?

Human diets are incompatible with each other. Won’t the flesh and blood of zombies contaminate the alienated plants themselves?

[Yes, Doctor. 】

Stars calls out a high-definition scene captured from a satellite.

In a corner of the five major areas, a zombie twisted its arms and legs and walked into the shadow under a plant. Suddenly, leaves fell from the dense canopy. The bright green leaves were like blades, cutting the zombies who walked into its shadow into layers of flesh and blood. The zombies were suddenly cut into bloody corpses.

The attacks of zombies are completely painless to alienated plants. The posture was like a cat sharpening its claws. The alien plant's outer skin was tough and could not hurt its inside, so minor injuries were nothing at all.

Mingji asked Fanxing to observe the data to determine whether the alienated plants had undergone any changes after "eating" the zombies. Fanxing responded and adjusted the intelligently controlled electrical appliances in the room to best suit Mingji's current use.

He did not take his eyes back, looking beyond the few people jumping up and down on the tall plants over there and looking further into the distance. There is greenery everywhere, and you can't even see the end of the green as far as the eye can see.

The planet seems to have been turned upside down overnight, like an hourglass that is about to run out being turned over and reset by an invisible hand. Civilization has regressed back to before primates appeared. Without humans at the top of the food chain, other animals and The development of plants is not greatly threatened, and they choose to evolve towards more brutal and gigantic forms through natural selection.

"Lou Jingce!——"

Mingji's voice spread far away.

Lou Jingce used a space blade to cut off the flower closest to the plant. When he heard Mingji calling him, he turned back to look at the villa.