Chapter 54 Hands-on and meeting

"Sister Lu, I can't get out from above."

The clear voice of a half-grown boy came from the pit.

The compelling green color was brewing and erupting at the bottom of the pit. In the safe zone circled by four people, back to back, a ball of green light symbolizing vitality flickered in the hands of a girl. The light group flashed in time with the breathing rhythm of the people around it, and many unknown plants suddenly sprang out from it. They took root in the light mass, took root along the road, and spread all the way up along the edge of the pit.

Wherever the green light shines, it seems as if there is a spring breeze blowing, stimulating the greenery on the surface that has been destroyed by natural disasters and man-made disasters. Grass buds cling to the walls of the pit, shoot out quickly, and grow in the wind. The time around the big pit seemed to be fast-forwarded several times, from being barren of grass to full of green in just a few breaths.

Zuo Tanghua didn't notice the opponent's little aggressive tactics, and the land rumbled under his control. As he waved his fingertips, the newly growing plants fell down as the terrain changed. As the soil turned up and down, the tender green onions were covered with thin layers of soil, and were buried deep into the ground during the overturning.

No matter how vigorous it is, it can only be eaten away by decomposers when buried deeply, slowly and silently decaying and dissolving deep in the soil.

"My brother is amazing." Zuo Dihua was so excited that he grabbed one of his arms and shook it violently. He knew that his brother became like this after drinking the medicine made by Brother Ming, and he couldn't help but cast hopeful eyes on him. His puppy eyes are pitiful, and he wants to become so powerful.

Zuo Tanghua also looked at Mingji, with a hint of hidden display and showoff in his grateful eyes. He puffed up his chest, as if waiting for Mingji's recognition and praise.

Mingji glanced at the two brothers lightly.

I am not very satisfied with their combat attitude of just looking at themselves for a few trivial matters.

It's not that he didn't see the look in Zuo Tanghua's eyes that wanted to show off. He had seen it many times in the laboratory in the past, but... he didn't really feel that he had done a good job.

Zuo Tanghua came back to his senses under Mingji's neither serious nor serious look, thinking that he had done something wrong somewhere, so he checked it again. There are no loopholes for the enemy to exploit. The surrounding plants have been cleared, and those that can be buried deeply have been buried. The others have been moved to the far side of the villa.

The situation is good, why do you think of yourself like this?

Mingji thought about it and guessed that the world had just fallen into chaos and disorder, and these people had not yet adapted to the cruel struggle for survival. Perhaps they have worked very hard to protect themselves, taking action against similar people in order to survive, and zombies are a threat, but they are still different in nature.

After brainstorming, Mingji and Fanxing analyzed the data currently available, introduced Zuo Tanghua's personality model to deduce it, and came to the conclusion that he had noticed before - they were all too immature, not decisive enough, and not ruthless enough. .

He let out a breath and suddenly named Zuo Tanghua.

"Can the attack be any harder?" Mingji asked him to look at the deeply sunken pit and start thinking.

"More harsh?" Zuo Tanghua stared at the big pit, his expression seemed to be asking - isn't this pit big enough and deep enough?

Mingji chuckled softly, it was really difficult to get the idea without breaking the point.