Chapter 70 Cooking and Narration

Lou Jingce was shocked when Yin Shenghan shouted.

Facing his urgent gaze, Lou Jingce was speechless for at least three seconds.

Finally, with the help of Xingxing and Lou Jingce, Yin Shenghan sat down opposite the Zuo brothers, and Lou Jingce sat next to him. Although they were not very familiar with each other, they had at least met each other once, so there was not much embarrassment.

Yin Shenghan couldn't care less about the embarrassment at this time. He had been eating the mushy food for three meals in the past few days.

Now look at the table in front of you. There are six dishes and one soup. Before the end of the world, they were home-cooked side dishes. In the past, the chefs in this mountainside villa rarely cooked ordinary dishes, but now, they are hard dishes. A solid dish.

His dominant right arm was still injured, so it was a bit inconvenient to hold chopsticks to pick up food, but he was not willing to leave the food in front of him without eating, so he just used the spoon in his left hand and the chopsticks in the right hand, just like some people in the past. Not like a foreigner who doesn’t know how to use chopsticks.

A chopstick of braised pork was brought to his mouth. His white teeth bit into the soft pork belly, and the red sauce stained his teeth and tongue. Yin Shenghan was almost so excited that tears came to his eyes. He could bite it as easily as a hot knife cutting through butter. It was not as if he had developed that kind of pancake. It was as hard as Leba, and his cheeks hurt from chewing a few more times. There is also this rich and fluid fat layer. The fat brings full heat and fills the mouth. Paired with the red sauce, it is simply bliss.

It is no exaggeration to say that Yin Shenghan could finish a whole bowl of rice with the braised pork sauce and a piece of meat.

When the tip of his chopsticks hit the bottom of the bowl, leaving traces of sauce, he finally looked up after immersed in the rice.

"Can I have another bowl?" He couldn't swallow the rice in his mouth, and his voice sounded like he was swallowing.

Everyone else at the table was paying attention to him indifferently. They didn't blame the others for being rude, but the main reason was that he ate too much. He ate meat with great care and concentration. There were clearly six dishes and a soup on the table, and no one pressed his chopsticks to prevent him from eating. After a piece of meat dyed the top layer of rice, he cleaned the rice in a few mouthfuls. It was a miracle that he didn't choke and burp.

Zuo Dihua couldn't help but tug on his brother's clothes under the dining table. How many bowls would he have to eat this way? He estimated that Yin Shenghan could finish ten bowls of rice, at least eight bowls.

Zuo Tanghua gave him a chopstick of carrots that Zuo Dihua didn't like, and asked him to eat obediently. Brother Lou and Brother Ming have no objection to others eating as much as they like, but why do you care so much?

Before Mingji had time to comment, Lou Jingce asked Xingxing to bring out a small bowl first and then add another dish.

Adding a dish is like welcoming new members to the team.

When the small bowl was brought, Lou Jingce took the lead in scooping out a bowl of soup and handed it to Mingji.

Zuo Tanghua and Zuo Dihua both looked at him secretly, but only Yin Shenghan was obsessed with eating.

Mingji looked at the bowl of soup. Pickles were floating on the surface of the soup. There were a few potato strips in the slightly yellow soup. When he came closer, the sour taste that made people swallow was already wafting out. When the weather is hot, drink it with rice to whet your appetite.