Chapter 79 Ventilation and firing

After Mingji’s words, Lou Jingce always looked at the sky from time to time, being dazzled time and time again by the dazzling sunlight.

Yin Shenghan bumped into him by chance several times. From being confused at first to becoming even more confused later, he finally couldn't help but ask questions.

"Brother Lou, what are you looking at?" Lou Jingce imitated his example and looked up at the sky. Except for the dazzling sunshine, the sky was blue and endless, with not a single cloud in sight.

There wasn't even a shadow of a bird flying by. I really didn't know what I was looking at.

"Look at the sky."

Lou Jingce wanted to tell Mingji in advance about the time and situation he just mentioned, and he thought of the previous flood.

He turned to him and asked: "How did you avoid the heavy rains and floods before?"

"Seal the base and let the earth system bury the entire base with soil, and five layers of plants will grow on it. Metal superpowers strengthen the base The outer metal wall, others are responsible for concentrating the leaked water to the bottom, and then draining it out through the water system."

Yin Shenghan recalled those days, everyone was tense, working in shifts without stopping . , and also fear that the base will be destroyed by floods in his sleep.

People with special abilities are doing their best, and ordinary people are doing what they can. No one slacked off, no one relaxed, they were fighting for their lives from the moment they opened their eyes to the time they closed their eyes...

Of course, no one broke through the defense. Those few days were too long and dark, and the base could only provide basic lighting. In the dim underground, even if many people gathered together, the sound of water never stopped ringing in my ears.

Water began to seep in some places, one drop, two drops, three drops... Not that no one collapsed and committed suicide, including ordinary people and people with super powers.

There was even a water superpower who suddenly screamed at a certain moment, jumped into the water like crazy, and disappeared with a "pop" as the water splashes and ripples dispersed. Just disappeared.

Lou Jingce was very familiar with this look. He reached out and patted him on the shoulder: "When the weather gets warmer, we will drive out of the villa."

Yin Shenghan had never heard them talk about this plan before, so he thought it was bizarre at first. He thought he was getting an RV for traveling on hot days, but he didn't expect that he was planning to leave.

When the weather is hot, you need to look for a wall that can provide shelter. The shadow cast by the masonry can block the heat, and you can have a place to spend the night at night.

In his opinion, there is nothing better than a ready-made villa.

"Drive away?" He asked as he thought about it, with a bit of surprise in his words.

Instead of hiding in the house on a hot day, do you have to drive out?

Yin Shenghan almost asked, are you abnormal or am I crazy?

Lou Jingce changed his hand and patted his other shoulder. It was difficult to explain for a while, so he simply didn't explain.

"You'll know when the time comes."

The stars rolled past the two of them, and the metal base grew tens of meters in length. It stacked things up high, as if it was moving with a mountain in its arms.

As Xingxing's round metal body moved, Lou Jingce and Yin Shenghan also looked sideways.

"Xingxing, what are these?" Lou Jingce asked.