Chapter 12 Temptation of instant noodles

Do you mind the temptation of instant noodles?

Do you mind if the Liu family dares to let an impostor pretend to be someone else and deceive themselves in order to continue the marriage between the Lou and Liu families?

Do you mind if this person is not the young master of the Liu family, cheating on you?

Do you mind if the Lou family, knowingly, collaborated to deceive and treat you as an outcast? Maybe they still think that it is just a marriage between two men. As long as they don't apply, there will be no children. If they want to break it up, there is no rush...

Lou Jingce's response to this is: It can't be discussed.

Lou Jingce had no friendship with the young master of the Liu family in his previous life, and they had never even introduced each other formally.

The so-called marriage, for him personally, is more than the two surnames getting along well, cooperating with each other, and taking their career to a higher level. It would be better to say that they are careless people. It just so happens that the Liu family is suitable for jointly exploring new business territory, but it is just a relationship that is closer than a contractual relationship.

Everything is possible, even the young master of the Liu family is not the only choice.

As for the young master of the Liu family himself, he is the posthumous son of the eldest son of the Liu family. He grew up pampered by the old man of the Liu family and is incompatible with his own circle. Lou Jingce had no other impression of him except that he had a pretty face, indulged in sensuality, and indulged in a colorful world.

As for these personal preferences and life arrangements, Lou Jingce feels that as long as it does not hinder him, it is a private behavior, and as long as he can bear the consequences, what does it have to do with others?

As for the Lou family and the Liu family, they are both people in the business, they just follow the wind and pursue fame and fortune. My relationship with the Lou family is shallow, so my attitude is not surprising. There is no need to guess the hidden motives of the Liu family, it is a cooperative relationship.

So, Mingji asked, do you mind?

He still has the same attitude, doing whatever he can.

What's more, judging from the current situation, this mysterious Mr. Ming, who can easily understand the truth of the doomsday, is not his most suitable partner at the moment?

As for the real young master of the Liu family, didn't Tang Anli tell him?

Become zombies as soon as the apocalypse begins.

Lou Jingce remained silent and did not answer. He leaned on the door frame and looked at Mingji with a careful look.

Mingji didn't care about his answer. It didn't matter whether he minded or not. In short, it was still midnight, and he wanted to continue sleeping. The explanation this guy wants has been given, believe it or not, as long as you don't continue to disturb his sleep.

Mingji obviously didn't worry about the end of the world.

He leaned back and lay down straight, his calves still hanging under the edge of the bed. The quilt was pulled up and the hood was covered, blocking most of his body and making no movement.

Lou Jingce: ...

Looking at Lou Jingce’s exposed, shapely calves, can you tell that his body fat rate is quite low? Reluctantly giving up the idea, Lou Jingce sighed and was about to leave. When he held the doorknob in his hand, he paused.