Chapter 135 Thirty-two floors underground

"Pap, tap."

A series of footsteps fell on the plain white tiles in the fourth courtyard of the central area, like pearls rolling down a jade plate, extremely crisp.

The courtyard was the same as the street outside, with not a single soul in sight. Not many people come here on weekdays, and the lack of popularity makes it even more dilapidated.

A thick layer of dust accumulated on the ground, marking the footsteps of passers-by.

Mingji seemed to have been here before and was more familiar with the layout of the hospital than the doctors and nurses who worked here.

After entering the door, he turned around and walked to the corridor. He walked down the steps without even looking at the elevator.

The first basement floor of the hospital has always been the morgue, and the stairs leading to the morgue are usually used by fewer people.

Mingji walked down the steps to the morgue with several people behind him.

The electricity here has stopped long ago and has not been on since the end of the world. Even if the central area base still retains some stored electricity, the places that need it are gone. No matter how it is distributed, it will not be distributed to hospitals where no one is there.

What's more, this hospital is a mental hospital.

The green indicator light of the emergency passage was not on, and the completely dark corridor was equally scary as the dark green one after the lights were on. In particular, this floor is also the morgue.

Mingji took the lead and took long strides, not affected by the stereotype of the morgue at all.

Ning Lu is very lucky.

She walked in the middle of the team, and Yin Shenghan was right behind her, staring at her like a prisoner. If there is anything unusual, he will be taken down immediately.

Tang Anli walked struttingly at the back of the team. He refused to let his sister get out of the car. This way he would not have to take care of the little girl, which made him feel more at ease.

Zuo Dihua walked in the middle of the team, walking side by side with his brother, constantly looking around. It seems that he is very curious about this place.

After entering here, no one spoke anymore.

Mingji and Lou Jingce didn't speak, and the character walking behind them found it hard to speak after reading the atmosphere here.

However, even without speaking, the eye contact already explained a lot.

Brother Ming, you really know this place too well.

Zuo Dihua couldn't help but curse in his heart, had he seen the drawings from the construction of the Fourth Courtyard?

Otherwise, it would be like taking them in the back garden of his own home, leading them around, crossing and turning around. After taking so many turns, he could no longer find the original road.

In fact, this is really the case.

Zai Mingji walked to the end of the corridor of the morgue on the first floor and suddenly opened the fire hydrant door on one side of the wall. The place behind the door where fire equipment and fire hydrants should have been placed was empty, revealing a downward hidden passage.

Zuo Dihua blurted out "fuck", which boiled like water dripping into a pan, and everyone became uneasy.

Once someone breaks the silence, the hustle and bustle becomes unbridled.