Chapter 22 Conflict occurred

"Do you want to contact your daughter and son-in-law first? Officials are entering the city. If they plan to leave with the official team, you may miss them if you rush to the community now." Lou Jingce gave the old couple a warning.

Along the way, Lou Jingce killed more than a dozen zombies with his gun and special powers. The old couple, who were frightened by the hideous zombies, now completely regarded him as their spiritual support. They reacted and praised him for his thoughtfulness. Contact us immediately.

Lou Jingce slowed down the car and led the uncle to the side road. People who saw the official vehicle and drove to follow him gathered from all around. They followed first to avoid being blocked when they wanted to break away from the large army.

The aunt’s mobile phone is in the elderly assistance mode, and the volume is turned up loud due to the elderly people’s hard ears.

"Hey, Fangfang, how are you doing over there now?" The aunt's voice was loud and powerful, and her ears were blown by the blah blah blah. Even if the car window was closed, it could not prevent the sound from being transmitted outside.

"Yeah, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, don't go anywhere at home now. Your dad and I are on the way here."

"What! Your elevators have stopped and the corridors are full of zombies?! Then you follow How have you been doing these past two days, Xuan Zhi? Oh my God."

"Don't be afraid, don't cry, we're almost there. My daughter, the official car is right next to us. If you want to leave, pack up quickly."

...

After the aunt finished making the phone call, she huffed and puffed three times by herself.

I quickly told the situation to the uncle and the two kind-hearted young men in the car in front of me.

Make sure you follow the previous agreement and send them to the community.

Lou Jingce had no objection and drove towards the community.

That community is a school district housing near a key school. Anyone who plans to buy a house in Haishi has considered it. Lou Jingce will know because that community is a property developed by a real estate subsidiary of the Lou family. At first, I was pestered by many people I didn’t know to buy places internally, so I still had some impressions.

It's not a good place right now. More people inevitably means more zombies.

The only good thing is that there are many adults, so they won't be as careless as a senior citizen community.

As soon as I arrived at the gate of the community, I saw several zombies wandering outside the traffic gate. Judging from their clothes, they should be security personnel of the community, as well as some ordinary residents. Mingji discovered that an auntie zombie that was rushing toward them had a telescopic bag hanging in its hand. The handle was looped twice around the wrist, and it contained several tomatoes and potatoes.

In the small truck behind them, the old couple seemed to see someone they knew among the corpses.

Faintly, there were sighs such as "Xiao Liu", "Sister Wang", "You are a sinner", "I just retired this year" and so on.

"They seem to be scared?"

Mingji offered little help along the way and never spoke to the old couple.

After he came here, the relationship between the parents and children he saw seemed not to be harmonious. For example, Lou Jingce and his parents were cold and ordinary, better than strangers; for example, Tang Anli and Tang Anduo and their father were so easy to use as excuses; the mother and son in the warehouse were even better, Chen Xiuwei The son seems to be very close to his mother. As a parent, Chen Xiuwei cares a lot about her son and is willing to protect him from zombies, but she is even more severe. She pulls his ears and hits his head, which should be a habitual behavior.