Chapter 2 Causes and Consequences

As soon as the man left, a group of people came running over, finding him unconscious, and there was a sudden chaos. The housekeeper did not dare to let anyone touch him for fear of causing secondary injury. He called an ambulance and the medical staff carried him away on a stretcher.

Apparently, they confused him with that person and let him take over the identity.

"Fanxing, scan and analyze the similarity between the face of the person in the video and mine, and see if there are any human factors that can change it."

A few days ago, he was assassinated by his relatives. A few days later, he encountered space turbulence and wandered to this strange planet. He immediately encountered someone like him. People who looked alike... were so suspicious that Mingji had to be on guard.

【yes. 】

It is not accurate to draw a conclusion simply from the low-quality video analysis. Fanxing easily penetrated into the network of this world and searched for all the information related to that person's identity from childhood to adulthood in the huge sea of ​​information. To it, this is really nothing.

[There are no traces of human modification on the face, and the similarity is as high as 86%. Comparing the genetic sequence, it is not related to you, doctor. 】

So is it just a coincidence? Mingji squinted his eyes in thought.

Mingji was caught in a brainstorm, and suddenly a strange and rich fragrance passed through the obstacles and reached the tip of his nose.

My stomach immediately became excited, and I complained loudly.

"What does this smell like?" Mingji, who was used to drinking nutrient solution, was suddenly surrounded by a strange and pleasant smell, and saliva began to overflow between his lips and teeth unconsciously. He knew that this situation should be the "greedy mouth" recorded in the information, but his body naturally Reacting is still a very novel experience.

The super-intelligent AI with no sense of smell or taste hesitated to speak when asked about its blind spots. Through the surveillance camera in the hospital corridor, it could see that in the packaging box being carried in someone's hand, off-white food wrapped in fillings was floating in the soup, and dark brown aquatic plants and small pieces of green plant stems were scattered among them. , hot white smoke billowed out of it... As for the smell, the machine that captured the picture was just an ordinary surveillance probe and did not have a molecular capture function.

Mingji quickly got out of bed, dragged his shoes and opened the door. Without the obstruction of the door panel, the rich and delicious fragrance floated more clearly.

He looked towards the end of the corridor, where a woman with fashionable wavy hair was walking away.

"Please wait a moment, ma'am."

The woman noticed the approaching footsteps behind her and turned to look. Mingji's intention was very obvious. He stared at the takeout box non-stop, sniffing from time to time, and turned a blind eye to this beautiful woman.

To be honest, this is the first time in her life that a woman has doubted her own charm.

They were strangers and had no intention of making close acquaintances, so they were less polite with each other.

"Want to eat?"

The woman lifted the take-out box in her hand and approached Mingji. The heat that hit her face made her more greedy, and Mingji nodded.

"I bought it from the porridge shop on the street opposite the hospital. It's the signature wontons. If you want to eat them, buy them yourself." The woman saw him swallowing saliva with greed. The displeasure in her heart dissipated and she raised the corners of her lips slightly. What's wrong with such a handsome brother? He's just a foodie. As for sharing this with him directly, there are still people in the ward waiting to eat.