Chapter 137 Negotiation

The cub is unwilling to accept the deal and insists on breaking up with Mingji.

"But those bad humans locked me up here..."

Mingji nodded, not denying it: "Indeed."

He shook the triangular prism in his hand, whose green light became stronger and stronger.

"So, I have a suggestion. Do you want to listen to it?"

The cub leaned against the side closest to the four pillars. The white smoke lingering around him seemed to have been gently combed by an invisible comb under the shining green light. Soft and fluffy like down after sun exposure. Feeling Muwu's breath, I feel as if I have returned to Muwu's side, wrapping my body and mind in peace and comfort.

Its attitude softened visibly, like a child who couldn't hold back his face and grumbled to hold on to his face.

"Say, so that I can hear what bad ideas you are planning, huh!"

Once the planet starts to evolve, there are only two possibilities: success or failure, or death. It is just like death. Once it starts, it cannot be rewinded. Come. The fact of imprisonment is before our eyes, and there is no room for change in the evolution of the planet. In this case, the best situation is naturally - everyone takes a step back.

In other words, the hatchbacks offset each other.

Mingji saw it clearly from the beginning. After grasping the overall situation of the current planet and the general situation of the rare races at the same time, he came up with the best way to deal with it without involving the stars in the conditional logic calculation.

Let’s talk about compensation, but the house that needs to be demolished first due to the skylight effect.

Although the evolution of the planet is inevitable, the disaster is doubled due to the star core, resulting in the destruction of many living beings. As the "owner" of the lost ball, the cubs also account for at least a quarter of the responsibility. Putting aside the huge differences between the two parties in all aspects, if the creatures on this planet just let go of their hatred, I am afraid no one can swallow this breath.

It is completely impossible to ask a rare race to hand over their cubs and pay for the lives lost on this planet. Even Mingji has made such an assumption.

Not to mention this planet, if a rare race destroys a planet in the star domain governed by ten Emperor Stars, the Emperor Star officials will at most only file a claim and add a warning with little deterrent effect.

It was originally possible to claim compensation. The compensation obtained from the rare races was enough to allow the planet to quickly complete its evolution and have a small amount of capital after entering the interstellar society. Coupled with the accidental absorption of the star core, it can be said that in the next billions of years, the energy on this planet will be exhausted through normal mining.

But, who allowed there to be such a thing as imprisonment?

Standing on the opposite side of a rare race is completely different.

"You forgive them for imprisoning you." Mingji handed out the triangular prism in his hand, "I will return this to you. You can leave and return to the ethnic group, and no one will tell your ethnic group about this accident. You can also come with us to find those who bullied you."

"After this is over, you can no longer take revenge on this planet."

Mingji looked up and could only see the upper layer under the thick soil on the thirty-second floor. ceiling. Not a single star is visible here.