Chapter 61 The night is as cold as water

The top of the tower ignited fierce flames. The viper wrapped around the tower and bared its fangs toward the sea of ​​stars. The sharp cold blade pierced diagonally from the side. The cold black and piercing flames and sea of ​​stars The equally divided layout is used to declare the force and strength of the people under its banner.

This is the organizational logo made by a crazy artist on the Sin Planet for that group of extreme villain lunatics.

Mingji looked at the criminal group logo consisting of red, blue and black and compared it with the flag he saw in Falcon's memory. There are too many details to notice at a quick glance, but the overall tone and composition are indeed similar.

Fanxing continuously sorted out information about Sin Star and passed it on to Mingji.

A group of anti-interstellar lunatics have committed numerous evil deeds. If they were written down one by one, the report would probably be as long as a dictionary. Mingji did not have the interest to understand the tragic past of the perversions of various races in the interstellar world, how they grew into a generation of cancer, and their famous history soaked in countless innocent blood.

Fanxing sorted it out for the second time, extracted key elements such as "freedom", "bonfire" and "bloodthirsty", and quickly cut the length in half and then in half again, arranged it in order of possibility, and passed it to Mingji.

The Star Thieves Group is a medium-sized star bandit group on Sin Planet that cannot even squeeze into the second rank.

According to statistics, the number of lives of various interstellar races contaminated on our hands reaches five figures. The usual activities are: robbing interstellar spaceships, blackmailing wealthy interstellar businessmen, entering private planets without permission for small-scale resource extraction and use, and profit-making activities. , interstellar smuggling of contraband, etc. The main characteristic is that he likes killing and has never left a single person alive.

Mingji glanced at the specific content and took a look at the logo of the Star Thief Group.

On the black flag, the word "Starfire" was handwritten in the interstellar common language. The handwriting was crooked and it was really not flattering. There was a big cross daubed with blood behind the words. It was simple, really simple.

But it can probably be determined that they are the people in this group of star thieves.

The falcon moved a few steps to the side and nestled obediently, covering its talons with its wings and burying its head inside. In short, it did not look at Mingji.

Mingji picked up a piece of feather that fell to the ground during its movements and played with it in his hand.

Although after the transformation, the wings can set off hurricanes, the small feather held in the hand is still fluffy, and it falls submissively and softly when played with by the fingers.

"Do you want to save them?"

Mingji pinched the small handle at the end of the feather and rolled it between his fingers. The fluff then rotated, turning round and round, and touched Lou Jingce's chest.

The soft and fluffy feathers just fell on his clothes, but Lou Jingce felt that he was also scratched by the feathers, making him feel slightly itchy. His gaze turned from the feathers to Mingji's face, looking straight into the eyes that seemed to see through him under the moonlight.

"You want to save them."

Mingji stated the facts without giving him a chance to argue.

Lou Jingce naturally thought about it, but he also knew the distance from the villa to that side. It was impossible for him to leave everything here and trek a long way to the vast desert bordering the East District and the North District to save people. It's not easy to get there, it's even more troublesome to find people in the vast desert, and the desert is even more dangerous.