Chapter 41 Arriving at the Top Floor

Ming Ji came to the hospital just once, and met only a few people. It was not difficult to identify who it was - the fashionable woman who pointed out the small wonton shop to Ming Ji.

The long wavy hair was stained with unknown liquid and stuck together. It was not as lively and charming as when it was fluffy, but instead looked like a handful of matted dry straw, tied into knots in a mess. The beautiful manicure fell off, cracked, and stuck to the nails unevenly, destroying all the exquisiteness and elegance of the past.

What is particularly noticeable is that there is a sheet tied around the waist of the female zombie. The printing on the sheet looks like the kind commonly used in hospitals. The other end of the sheet is tied to the door handle with at least five knots, which are overlapped and twisted into a tight knot. She rushed toward Mingji and the others with staggering steps. The sheets were stretched to the limit, forcing them to keep walking in place.

The bolted door opened and closed with her movements, constantly colliding with the door frame and making a continuous banging sound.

"Did it tie itself when it was awake?"

Zuo Dihua poked his head out from behind his brother's wheelchair and looked at the sheets that had wrapped the door handle like a rice dumpling. It would be too exaggerated if someone else tied it after turning into a zombie. How much effort would it take to tie so many knots in a row? It would be more convenient to lock the person directly in the room.

"Probably." Mingji pulled Lou Jingce behind him, and he took a step forward.

Mingji didn't look back and waved to the back.

"Huh? Are you calling us?" Zuo Dihua looked around.

Before Lou Jingce and Zuo Tanghua could give a reply, the drone hovering above everyone's heads flew towards Mingji. It hovered in front of Mingji and lowered its height, as if it was close to Mingji, so that it could better listen to Qingmingji's instructions.

Mingji didn't speak from the beginning to the end. He just made a few consecutive gestures.

Make fists with both hands and strike each other; make a fist with your left hand, and move the palm of your right hand from close to the chest to the outside of the fist; with this gesture, slap the palm of your right hand on the fist made by your left hand.

Mingji did not avoid the person behind him, he repeated the same action again.

"Brother Ming, what are you doing?" Zuo Dihua scratched the back of his head, confused and confused.

Lou Jingce and Zuo Tanghua didn't understand either, but they quickly understood the meaning of these gestures.

After the drone recognizes the command, it rises again. The fuselage was slightly deformed. In the center of the fuselage, a sliding cover opened above the transparent plastic bag, revealing a dark hole.

Zuo Tanghua unconsciously touched his injured leg. The laser emitted from such a small hole easily penetrated the earth wall he built and pierced his leg.

The drone flew towards the female zombie's location, bypassed it, and came to behind it.

Instead of a dazzling red laser, Lou Jingce and the others only saw a flash of red light, like a bullet, hitting the back of the female zombie's head. The female zombie's back began to bleed, and the blood dyed the white sheet tied around her waist red. The corpse was pulled back and fell down, sliding down the wall.

Lou Jingce and the others suddenly understood Mingji's gesture just now, and regarded his left hand as the enemy unit and his right hand as the drone. This was the situation before them.