Chapter 4 First encounter in the ward

Later, on the other side of the sea of ​​stars, the Imperial Star Research Institute was already experiencing a troubled period. Mingji's departure was like pouring water into a hot oil pan, causing everyone to fall over.

The dean is worried about the mastermind behind the scenes, and the intricate relationships between money, power and interests are constantly entangled, and he is caught in various difficulties. But he couldn't let Dr. Ming go out and never come back. It would be a big deal if the research progress was put on hold, and he wouldn't be able to protect himself if something happened. Seeing that a handful of his hair was about to be pulled out, someone poured a ladle of oil on the fire.

When the dean saw the ridiculously long leave request form, he was so shocked that he almost went crazy and posted it on the faces of those shameless council members. Remedy, he will see how they convince this great god to come back and end it.

Ten years of leave... Oh my god, Emperor Star, why doesn't he just not come back! Oh, no, this still doesn't work, withdraw, withdraw.

The dean couldn't calm down for a long time and couldn't help but go to the mastermind.

"Zhutian, how can you approve him to take such a long leave?" The dean boasted that he had watched Zhutian and the others develop from a program and a string of codes to what they are now, and he considered himself to be closer than anyone else.

[The doctor’s vacation over the years has accumulated to 5132 Empire days. He applied for vacation through Fanxing and was approved in accordance with the laws of the Emperor Star. ]

"Won't you feel lonely after he's been away for so long?" The dean's teeth were sore when he heard this. He's going to take ten years of leave!

[You do not have permission to view my underlying logic. 】In other words, it doesn’t want to say.

This is what Mingji taught them. When someone tries to embarrass them with a problem that AI cannot understand, except for those with top-level authority, anyone else who doesn't want to talk about it can use this as a prevarication.

The dean left angrily.

The gods went on to deal with other trivial matters.

Are you lonely? How can these humans understand the Doctor? It communicates with the data of the stars. It is here, and it is also beside the doctor.

===

Lou Jingce woke up, which was a great blessing for some people in the Lou family. It was as if a glimmer of life suddenly appeared in a fatal situation, and a way forward appeared again after entering a desperate situation.

Some people are happy and some are sad. Others who took advantage of Lou Jingce's unconsciousness and manipulated him were not so happy. It wouldn't be enough to get the job done, but it would be impossible to satisfy Lou Jingce without some blood.

No matter which side you stand on, everyone is rushing to the hospital now. I was rushing all the way, and I had to take the time to tell my assistant to put away everything that should be put away, and just throw away the things that couldn't be hidden. Don't the few scapegoats I prepared earlier need to wait to lay eggs now?

Lou's family members heard the news at about the same time, and it only took them a short time to get to the hospital. They bumped into each other in the elevator. They maintained their usual friendly appearance and greeted each other politely, but in reality they had to stand on both sides. When they rushed out of the elevator, their expressions looked like they were copied and pasted, and they focused on "mass caring."

After meeting the doctor, a group of people surrounded the doctor in the center.

"Doctor, how is the condition of my Jingce/Ace/eldest brother/son/uncle?" Several people said in unison, then looked at each other and quickly asked, "Will there be any sequelae? What should I pay attention to? How long will it take to recover?