Chapter 9 Two people playing against each other

When Mingji opened his eyes again, it was bright and bright outside.

He stretched, moved to clean up and went downstairs.

Lou Jingce didn't know what time he went to bed last night, but now he was in high spirits and was arranging people to do things.

Mingji looked at the time and saw that it was still twenty minutes before ten o'clock.

When he got downstairs, the butler, Uncle Zhang, hurriedly greeted him with a smile. He secretly breathed a sigh of relief and arranged for breakfast to be served.

Fortunately, Mr. Liu was up now. No one would provide hot food and rice later in the evening, which would be so pitiful. As for the takeaways that disappeared after Mingji brought them upstairs yesterday, Uncle Zhang, the housekeeper, didn't even think about where those things could be eaten when they were cold.

Mingji was not polite, thanked him and started eating.

Probably because no one was grabbing it at the moment, he didn't eat much.

Take advantage of the break to catch up on the latest news while eating.

One after another very eye-catching headlines came into Mingji's eyes.

#To celebrate Mr. Lou’s awakening, Mr. Lou actually issued such employee benefits! #

#娄娄 Wake up #

# Loushi official statement #

Sure enough, there are happy people everywhere.

Mingji poked in the first entry, which started with a photo.

Two 100-jin bags of rice, two barrels of oil, a 50-jin bag of flour and a box of mineral water.

There are many of the same things Lou Jingce asked for at the beginning.

There are a lot of messages below, and the one with the most likes is about borrowing a building for resale.

"Borrowing a building for resale: The company's benefits are really economical, and my mother likes them very much. [狗头] [狗头] But I live alone and don't have a fire at home. Is there anything the same city needs? It's only half the market price, and I've got a certain fish.

Comment below There are a lot of people who "cut off the floor and come out together", with more than 6,000 likes.

It seems that there are quite a lot of people who don't have fire at home.

If you scroll down, there are many people who are enjoying the fun and don't mind it. , circled around other big companies, and asked people to take a look at Lou's benefits. The comment area was immediately divided into two extremes. There were those who had nothing to do with them and they were laughing openly and secretly. .

In addition to this, there is a vicious and hurtful incident in Anseong. Neither party is a good person. No one in the comment area is seeking justice. However, some people say that "evil people will have their own troubles", and some people are having fun "tsk tsk tsk." ".

Accompanied by boring news, we finished breakfast.

At ten o'clock, after greeting the housekeeper, Uncle Zhang, all the employees in the villa left the villa in groups and went home in groups. Everyone's face was beaming with joy. In order to celebrate Lou Jingce's awakening, everyone was given a red envelope to celebrate.

After seeing off the last servant, the housekeeper, Uncle Zhang, walked around the villa again and again, making sure that nothing would go wrong while he was away, before going to the study on the second floor. Xun Lou Jingce said goodbye.