Chapter 124 Attack first

Even a little girl like Tang Anduo knew that this series of reports about the discovery of zombies was unusual.

It's not like the zombies in the central area knew of their arrival in advance and gathered on the shore to line up to welcome them.

If so, then the real welcome is not the zombies, but the people behind them.

Reports of zombies being discovered on mobile phones continue.

No one spoke until it announced the range from nine o'clock to four o'clock and finally silenced it.

The series of announcements seemed to be echoing in the RV.

"It seems that someone has made arrangements in advance to welcome us."

After the announcement sounded, the light strips on the stars suddenly switched to bright red.

Red light shone on everyone's body and face, and the battle hadn't even started yet, but the smell of gunpowder smoke was everywhere.

"Stars, detect the situation within the broadcasting range."

Everyone's hearts were straightened, and they looked at the dark coastline in the distance with solemn expressions. A little chill rose. I don't know how many zombies or people are lurking in this darkness. Looking forward to them.

Threads of blue lines stretched before their eyes.

A lamp lit up beside the table, embedded in the wall, and no one had noticed it before.

In the dark, the blue lines that light up are gorgeous and sci-fi.

Extensions, turns, hooks, and parallels quickly outline the coastal features of the central area on the opposite bank out of thin air.

Before anyone could marvel at this technology of constructing 3D out of thin air, a red dot suddenly appeared on the blue map, conspicuous like a small drop of blood rolling off a fingertip.

The radiation representing the detection starts from the location of the RV and begins a full 360-degree scan.

As the rays swept across, dense red dots lit up on the map, layer upon layer, filling all the gaps between the circles, making them dazzlingly scarlet.

I thought this was most of the layout on the opposite side, but when the ray swept towards the cross-sea bridge, another red dot lit up. There are also some scattered red dots in the sea, which may be zombies that have fallen into the water or the frogmen that the missile just killed.

The detected rays swept through for three rounds before stopping.

Looking at the swarms of red dots that lit up in front of me, apart from sighing at the generosity of the other side, the previous uneasiness had dissipated.

This is all thanks to the missile that Mingji used to bomb the frogmen earlier.

Hitting a frogman is killing a chicken with a knife.

Wouldn't it be just right to face such swarms of enemies?

The detected ray disappeared, and ripples were emitted in all directions with the RV as the center.

Soon, a third color appeared on the map divided between blue and red.

Pieces of yellow dots lit up in the sea. Some dots were as big as glass beads, while others were as small as the eye of a needle.

While everyone was speculating on what the yellow dots meant, there were once again new blue threads on the map outlining rows of data.

[After detection]