Chapter 66 Ribs and Monsters

Such weird patterns made several people frown.

Zuo Tanghua deliberately walked around behind the man, took a few steps back and faced the pattern on the entire back, taking in a panoramic view of the repeatedly twisting and winding red lines.

When Yin Shenghan saw some red lines running across his ribs and extending to the sides, he simply took off the entire torn piece of clothing and threw it aside. To make it clear, you should also see if there is anything famous on his front and chest.

As soon as the man's clothes were taken off, he did not cover the large pattern behind him. Instead, he looked like a woman who had been molested. He put his hands on his chest and bent over, trying not to let anyone see what was on his chest.

The more desperate he is to protect him, the more people feel that there is something evil in it.

Yin Shenghan rudely grabbed the person's hands and held them high up to the leader, using the strength of a person with super powers much greater than that of an ordinary person to lift the person up. The figure was like a commodity tied to a display stand for people to judge.

The chest he tried so hard to cover was beyond everyone's expectation, there was nothing extraordinary about it.

Compared to the red line work on the back that looks like evil art, the front of the chest looks like a porridge and side dish, just an ordinary scar.

In the center, straight down. If this person has abdominal muscles, it would be the one in the middle of the eight-pack, from the abdominal cavity to the position two fingers upward from the navel.

"Where did this scar come from?" Zuo Tanghua observed the wound that had just begun to heal and was still bleeding, and made some inappropriate guesses, "Why does this wound look so much like a woman giving birth to a child by caesarean section?"

That's it. Said, in fact, he has never seen what the scars left by caesarean section look like.

It just happens to be at this location, and it doesn't look like someone stabbed or scratched it, so it can only be related to the special function of this area.

Yin Shenghan glanced at him speechlessly, then turned to observe Mingji's expression.

Mingji didn't look at the scar anymore, but stared at the man's facial expression with great interest. Especially what Zuo Tanghua said just now, which even a normal man would find so outrageous that he would be speechless.

"Maybe you really got it right." Mingji didn't show any surprise at the fact that the man had a caesarean section. It has long been common for men to give birth to offspring in Emperor Star. If you want, you can choose to have multiple children. As long as it is of your own free will, you can go to the relevant institution to apply for an appointment for surgery. It is not that unusual.

"Huh?!" Zuo Tanghua's sneer at Yin Shenghan's glance was still hanging on his lips before he had time to remove it when he heard Mingji suddenly say, "No... I was just joking."

He said weakly He defended himself in a low voice, saying that he really just made a joke.

But no one paid attention to him, and everyone's eyes focused on the man.

Yin Shenghan picked up the man and bent down to observe, and Lou Jingce walked up to the man. He didn't need to ask anything. The man's shameful and angry face was the silent proof.

"Put him down." Lou Jingce asked Yin Shenghan to let go.

Yin Shenghan released his left hand that was holding the man's wrist.