Chapter 99 Attack Horn

Waiting for Mingji and the others to finish eating three boxes of xiaolongbao, Yin Shenghan still didn’t show up.

"Brother, Brother Yin shouldn't be able to get out, right?" Zuo Dihua thought about what he met in the white mist, and thought of Yin Shenghan's previous occupation, and couldn't help but feel worried.

Although Brother Yin must have received relevant training in the garrison, being able to overcome fear after training has nothing to do with the fear itself. What will he see in the white mist?

Zuo Dihua privately thought that it would be a hundred times scarier than the fantasy of being abandoned by his brother to unfamiliar relatives and looking for him all over the world.

Zuo Tanghua hit him on the head and glared at him.

Can't you say something nice out of your mouth?

Mingji stuffed the last steamed bun in the box into his mouth and patted Lou Jingce's chest with his backhand.

how do you say?

The person who knows Yin Shenghan best in the team is Lou Jingce, his brother whom he has known since childhood.

Whether Yin Shenghan can come out, he should be the most qualified to speak.

Lou Jingce was silent. He frowned and stared at the billowing white mist, as if he wanted to see through it. Mingji heard his long breath and his Adam's apple rolled.

"I'm not sure either."

He was indeed familiar with Yin Shenghan when he was a child, but he was always growing up. Having not participated in his growth, Bai Wu was targeting personal fears. Fear is unique to each person. Even twins have completely different objects of fear.

Lou Jingce let go of his palms and let the thin sweat seeping out of his palms steam in the heat.

"If that's the case, then help him."

Mingji turned to look at Bai Wu, then looked at the time, stood up and stretched, lifting his clothes to reveal a section of his white waist, which was quickly covered under his clothes. As if he had no strength, he leaned against Lou Jingce and put a glass ball into his hand.

Lou Jingce spread his hands and looked at the glass ball in his palm.

The crystal clear polyhedron reflects the colorful brilliance under the sunlight, clearly reflecting the fingerprints of Lou Jingce's fingers holding it.

"What should I do?"

He could feel that there was a folded space in the glass ball, which might allow Yin Shenghan to come out of the sea of ​​fog. What should he put in it?

For a moment, he was completely confused.

"Recalling his childhood, find something that is very social to him and can be remembered for a lifetime, or something that is so impressive that it can be a shadow of childhood."

Mingji smiled a little maliciously.

"Hold this glass ball, use your powers, and keep recalling the scene in your mind."

Mingji emphasized: "The more detailed, the better. The more detailed, the greater the effect, and the faster the effect."

Lou Jingce pinched Looking at the glass ball, he nodded solemnly.

Recalling the past with the memory of Yin Shenghan, it was a little difficult for Lou Jingce to live a new life. But, there are also benefits. The only remaining memories about Yin Shenghan, filtered by time, are all impressive and have no moisture at all.