Chapter 65 There's Someone Behind Them

Everyone’s eyes couldn’t help but focus on Mingji who shot the small round bullet.

The thing he was holding looked particularly familiar. Its appearance seemed to be the weapon used to blow up the building just now, but its power could not be compared to that of blowing up a building. The small round bead did not explode and did not emit any hidden weapon. It was small and round. It seems to be just a special kind of bullet.

The child zombies howled in anger, like a child whose wishes were not fulfilled and rolled around on the spot.

It howled angrily, which made Mingji feel a little interested in bullying children.

The miniature gun barrel shifted a few inches, and he pulled the trigger again.

The child zombie left the spot and ran away quickly.

Mingji's bullets seemed to have an automatic positioning and tracking function. They landed at his feet one by one. If the speed was even an inch slower, the bullet would hit his ankle. Occasionally, Mingji would move the height of the muzzle so that the bullet would fly past the child zombie's forehead.

There are blood marks left by bullets on the child's zombie forehead. Black and red blood oozes from the scratches, and the wind caused by its running blows behind it.

Mingji was lying on the car window, his posture indescribably lazy.

He tilted his head and leaned his hand on the car window, holding the gun in a manner not much different from holding a pen. With his eyes fixed on the position of the child zombie, the frequency of shooting seemed as if someone had checked the watch, pulled the trigger once, paused, and then pulled the trigger again.

Anyone present who is not blind can see his intention - he takes this speed zombie as prey and teases it with one shot after another. The bullet landed at the zombie's feet in the same position every time. It shot forward and then back, forcing the zombie to keep running. Once the prey slows down, he will punish it.

Zuo Tanghua watched the little zombie running around in circles, but he didn't dare to get close. He always felt that this scene looked familiar. Xiaodi seemed to have played a similar game when he was young. What was it called? Shoot the monkey? Shooting Stroke Prize? I can’t remember it clearly, it’s a web game.

All he could remember was the constant sound of gunfire and the squeaking monkeys in the white smoke.

Things like guns are too far away for Zuo Tanghua, who has no military background and is just an ordinary person before the end of the world. With his family background, he is destined not to have anything to do with such weapons.

Therefore, Lou Jingce and Yin Shenghan, who knew something about guns, discovered more than him at this time, and the more they discovered, the greater their surprise.

The half of the gun protruding from the car window was only as big as a human hand, but it showed the frequency of Ji's shooting attacks. From the time he fired the first bullet until now, he had never been seen changing magazines or filling ammunition. Except for the hand holding the gun and the other hand supporting his head, Yin Shenghan was sure that he had not seen any other movements.

How many small round bullets can be loaded in such a large gun at one time?

As for the number of continuous gunshots, Yin Shenghan could only say that it was incredible. There were already more than sixty shots. Just as he was observing the gun, the number of shots had reached seventy.

Lou Jingce paid more attention to Mingji. He noticed that the exquisite and small gun was clearly assembled by Mingji using the parts that Zuo Dihua turned in just at noon today when he was chatting with Yin Shenghan. This means that it was made within less than ten minutes.