Chapter 68 Back to the villa

Yin Shenghan made an agreement with Ming Ji and the others that after he reported the situation to the base leadership and negotiated a deal, he would leave and go to the Mid-Levels Villa to find them.

After that, he never returned to the base, so he had to take all his personal belongings with him when he left. Fortunately, Yin Shenghan didn't have many personal belongings, so just finding a bag and carrying it on his back was more than enough.

As for the formula of the transaction content, after being negotiated, Fanxing will send the formula to the base by itself via satellite. Yin Shenghan does not need to handle it at all, and many possible problems will be avoided.

After saying goodbye to Yin Shenghan, Lou Jingce continued to drive around, scanning the locations previously prompted by his phone. A total of more than thirty zombies were found before and after, all of them looked like they had soaked hair, and some even had pus oozing from the outer layer of their skin. It was not the worst, only worse.

Among the more than thirty zombies, only one of them was a zombie with supernatural powers.

The happy thing is that this zombie was a king a week ago, but now it is a joke.

Its special ability is - rain.

The sun was in the sky, and the sky was so clean that not a single cloud could be seen. Even if it rains, it can't find a single rain cloud. It can only use its powers to create a small one, which floats on top of people's heads. The rain that can fall from such a small cloud will naturally not be like the flood from the sky before. The cold drizzle falls on the face and body, bringing coolness to those who are exposed to the sun.

Zuo Tanghua almost laughed out loud when he saw the little rain cloud that followed people wherever they went.

He closed his hands, held some rainwater in his palms, and looked at the sun to see it was clear and clean.

"Brother Ming, can you drink this water?"

Mingji was studying the crystal nuclei of the two supernatural zombies before. He didn't even look up when he heard this, "You can drink it."

"Ah? Really?" Zuo Tanghua looked up again. Looking at that little rain cloud, he really didn't expect that the rain from this zombie's superpower could be drinkable. Shouldn't this contain a virus or be acid rain or something?

"Really, if it meets your past drinking water standards, you won't die if you drink it."

Zuo Tanghua was somewhat eager to give it a try, but when he brought the water to him, he chose to give up. He opened his fingers and let the water flow away between his fingers.

"Brother Lou, why don't we keep this zombie?" Zuo Tanghua originally wanted to ask Mingji, but seeing him staring at the two mutated zombie crystal nuclei, he consciously didn't want to disturb him, so he left the topic to Lou Jingce .

Lou Jingce didn't understand very well: "What are you doing here? Watering the flowers?"

"Being a faucet? You can drink and water the flowers." Zuo Tanghua tried his best to come up with an excuse, although he didn't know the water reserves of Brother Lou and the others. There aren't many, but there's nothing wrong with having such a readily available faucet. As for watering the flowers, that was naturally for Mingji's sake. He had never seen the open-air balcony on the second floor with his own eyes, but he still knew about the things growing there.

Lou Jingce was not convinced, so he asked in turn: "Which do you think is more delicious, drinking water created by zombies' superpowers, or asking your brother to make some parts and ask Mingji to help make a high-environmentally friendly water purifier?"