Dance (Interracial)

*Your A Dancer For Justin Bieber*

"hope you enjoy <3"

YOUR POV

"5,6,7,8" Nick the dance instructor showing us the dance moves.

"Do you guys think you guys got it down?" He asked. We all nodded.

"Alright! Well let's go."

"As long as you love me, we could be starving, we could be homeless, we could be broke....As long as you love me....I'll be your platinum, I'll be your silver, I'll be your gold....As long as you love, love me, love me....As long as you love, love me, love me" the music played in the background.

"That was amazing guys! Great work. We will start again tomorrow." Nick said after the song ended. Everyone grabbed there stuff leaving.

"Y/N?" You heard a voice call for you.

"Oh hey Justin." You said drinking your water.

"I seen your dancing your really good." He said looking at you.

"Thanks." You blushed looking down.

"I was wondering if your not tired? Do you want to dance with me?" He asked scratching the back of his head.

"Sure Bieber." You laughed.

"I hate when you call me Bieber." He groaned.

"Sorry..... Bieber." You laughed.

"So what song do you wanna do?" You asked setting down your drink walking back on the dance floor..

"Love me like you do?" He asked.

"Sure?"

The song started playing and Justin now had her shirt off but you couldn't help but stare. You shook your head focusing on the song. You started feeling the beat slowly swaying you hips back and forth but you could feel eyes starring at you.

Justin came up behind you grabbing your waist. "So love me like you do, love me like you do.....Love me like you do, love me like you do.....Touch me like you do, touch me like you do" Justin whispered in your ear slowly running his hands up and down your body.

You spun your self around. Now looking at him. You smirked before backing up and dancing on your own. Justin then grabbed you again pulling you into him closely intwining your hands together.

"My head spinning around I can't see clear no more..." Justin whispered dipping your down slowly spinning you around before bringing you back up.

"What are you waiting for?" You whispered with your face closely almost lips touching.

"Love me like you do, love me like you do
Love me like you do, love me like you do" You and Justin started ball room dancing.

"Touch me like you do, touch me like you do"
Justin turned you around feeling your body once again likely running his hands up and down.

Justin the turned me around pushing me against the wall breathing heavy. "What are you waiting for?" You whispered as the song ended.

Next thing you phone Justin's lip collided together with yours moving perfectly in sync. After a while you guys got breathless and pulled away breathing heavy.

"God I been waiting so long to do that." He said breathlessly.

You nodded not knowing what to say. Be looked at you. "Be mine." He said looking At you straight in the eyes.

You smile wide before pressing your lips against his once more then pulling away.

"Does that answer your question."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
HEY LOVELIES! Sorry for the wait but, I hope you liked this one ☺️💕👋🏽 let me know what you thought in the comments.

- Requests feel free to inbox me or comment.

- Alicia