Wedding

*You and Justin are getting married**

-Hope you like it <3

Your POV

Today's the day... Today's the day I become Mrs. Bieber. Its been 3 years since Me and Justin been together and he finally popped the question on our second anniversary. Of course I said yes. Justin means everything to me and I was ready to live my life as Mrs. Bieber.

"You look beautiful" Your mother said walking in the room.

"I feel beautiful.' You smiled lightly.

"You are beautiful." She said looking at you. "I mean I cant believe my baby's all grown up now getting married." She cried.

"Mom, please don't cry if you cry I will start crying." You said softly.

"I'm sorry you just look amazing." She mumbled.

"Are you guys read- Wow sweet heart you look amazing." Your dad said smiling wide.

"Thanks" You smiled lightly and took a breath. "I'm ready." You smiled.

He nodded and you slightly picked up your dress as your father helped you walk out the room your mother had bouquet of flowers. You walked down the steps and waited behind the big golden doors.

"Wait.. for the music." Your father said pointing at you.

Your heart was beating fast thinking. "What if i trip?" "What if i forget my vows." What if-"

"Sweetheart lets go.." Your father said intwining your arms together.

The door's opened and the sunlight hit your face before you see people turn around to look at you, but your only focus right now was on Justin. You can tell he was trying to be strong because he kept playing with his hands. You slowly walked down the isle before your father handed you over to Justin.

"Take care of my daughter." He said sternly.

Justin nodded and grabbed your hand helping you up. You seen Justin smile wide at you with a tear rolling down his cheek. "Y-You look beautiful."

You smiled wide and grabbed his cheek wiping the tear. "Awe, Jay please don't cry... because if you cry im going to start crying." You said softly holding back the tears.

"Before we begin does anymore object to these two love birds getting married?" The pastor said.

Nobody said anything...

"Then we are ready to begin..."

++++

You both nodded grabbing each other hands, you both couldn't stop smiling at each other.

"Friends and Family of the Y/N and Justin, welcome and thank you for being here on this important day. We are gathered together to celebrate the very special love between Y/N and Justin, by joining them in marriage. All of us need and desire to love and to be loved. And the highest form of love between two people is within a committed relationship. Y/N and Justin , your marriage today is the public and legal joining of your souls that have already been united as one in your hearts. Marriage will allow you a new environment to share your lives together, standing together to face life and the world, hand-in-hand. Marriage is going to expand you as individuals, define you as a couple, and deepen your love for one another. To be successful, you will need strength, courage, patience and a really good sense of humor. So, let your marriage be a time of waking each morning and falling in love with each other all over again." The pastor said.

"Justin would you like to go first?" The pastor said looking at him.

He took a deep breath but nodded looking at you.

"Y/N I promise to give you the best of myself. I will respect you as your own person and realize that your interests, desires and needs are no less important then mines. I will share my time an attention and being joy, strength and imagination to our relationship. I will always love you today, tomorrow, and any other day after that. I promise to make you laugh, be honest, patient, kind and forgiving. I will always kiss you goodnight even if you don't want too." He said laughing at the end making me smile and laugh as well as everyone else.

He took another deep breath before beginning again. "You are my best friend, my lover, my girlfriend, and now your going to be my wife.. and soon to be mother of our kids. I love you so much and I'm happy to be taking this journey with you I love you Y/F/N." Justin said making a tear roll down your cheek.

The pastor nodded and smiled. "Y/N you may speak your vows now."

"How am I suppose to go after that." You laughed/cried wiping a tear from your eye making everyone laugh.

You took a deep breath before looking at Justin. "Justin.. Words can explain how much I love you. Your my best friend and my lover and now my husband. Your always the first person on my mind when I wake up every morning, you make me smiled and every time I'm around you my stomach goes crazy. That's when I knew.. I do love you. I promise to love without condition. To laugh with you when your happy and to support you when your sad. To guide you when you ask for direction, to challenge you to be a better person that you already are, to be your biggest fan." You said laughing making everyone laugh.

"And to be there for you...today and tomorrow, beyond tomorrow, I need you besides me, always as my best friend and my soul mate I love you so much Justin Drew Bieber." You smiled finishing your vows.

"Do you Justin take Y/N to be your wife to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her, in sickness and in health, for richer, for poorer, for better, for worse, in sadness and in joy, to cherish and continually bestow upon her your heart's deepest devotion, forsaking all others, keep yourself only unto her as long as you both shall live?"

"I do.." Justin said smiling wide.

"Do you Y/N take Justin to be your husband to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him, in sickness and in health, for richer, for poorer, for better, for worse, in sadness and in joy, to cherish and continually bestow upon him your heart's deepest devotion, forsaking all others, keep yourself only unto him as long as you both shall live?"

"I do.." You said smiling wide.

"The rings" The pastor said.

Your brother came over to you handing the rings to the pastor.

*Skipping the blessing of the rings*

He handed the ring to Justin's and myself.

"Justin, in placing this ring on Y/N finger, repeat after me: Y/N , you are now my wife from this day forward and I give you this ring as the pledge of my love and as the symbol of our unity and with this ring, I thee wed." The pastor said to Justin

Justin repeated slipping the ring on your finger.

After the pastor repeated himself you repeated him and slipped the ring on Justin's finger.

"And so, by the power vested in me by the State of (whatever you live 😂💕) and Almighty God, I now pronounce you man and wife - and may your days be good and long upon the earth." the pastor said."

"You may now kiss the bride..." The pastor said.

"God I been waiting all 2 days to kiss you." Justin said before gently grabbing your face pulling you into a kiss.

& from that moment on.... You became Mrs. Bieber.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
HEY GUYS! I hope you like this one I had a lot of help with this one. <3 Comment below which ones you think I should do next. I hope you guys enjoyed this one <3

- Alicia 💕