Where Are Ü Now

*Thank you Harryscurl01 for the idea ❤️❤️*

**Hope You Enjoy**

*THIS IS GOING TO BE IN JUSTIN'S POV for a minute.**

"Where are Ü now that I need ya..?" I sang into the microphone.

"Couldn't find you anywhere...?"

"When you broke down I didn't leave ya...I was by your side."

"So where are you now that I need ya?"

"That's good JB take 10." My producer said. I nodded taking a sip before going to sit down grabbing my phone. I been down lately.. Since the recent break up with Selena. (Let's pretend it's during this time). I haven't really heard from Y/N since then... I been texting and calling her but, no answer and I wish I did get an answer because I could really use her advice right now.

**FLASHBACK**

"I can't believe him..." Y/N cried into my chest.

"It's okay Y/N... You will find someone else better. He's not worth any of your tears."

"But... He broke me, used me." She whispered.

"He didn't break you... He broke himself... He just lost an amazingly beautiful girl." I sighed looking at her.

"Your right..." She said looking up. "Why am I crying now over some petty ass guy." She laughed wiping her tears.

"Thanks Justin." She sniffled wiping her tears before hugging me.

"Anytime Y/N." I smiled at her.

"Eh, my makeup is all messed up right now." She laughed slightly looking in the mirror.

"I look like a clown." She groaned.

"You still look beautiful to me." I smiled.

***FlashBack Over***

I sighed. "Alright JB we got one more verse to go over before the song is finished. You ready?"

I nodded before taking another sip of my water and throwing my phone on the couch walking back into the booth. I placed the headphone in before giving him the signal. I heard the music start playing and I nodded my head.

"I gave you attention when nobody else was payin..."

"I gave you the shirt off my back, what you sayin...To keep you warm"

"I showed you the game everybody else was playin.....that's for sure"

"And I was on my knees when nobody else was prayin....oh Lord" I sang finishing that verse.

"That was great. Perfect." He said clapping his hands.

I nodded taking off the headset grabbing my water. "Play it back for me." I said taking a sip of the water.