Purpose Album |No Pressure|

THIS SONG GETS ME IN MY FEELS 😭😂❤️
*This is going to be in Third person point of view*
Hope you enjoy

"I messed up... I didn't mean to do what I did, i Admit, it did happen... And I regret everything. I just need you to give me another chance." Justin said into the phone leaving a voicemail. As Justin looked outside Y/N's house to see her listening to the voicemail he left her, before she was about pick up the phone. But.... She didn't she just got up and walked away.

You don't gotta answer none of my calls.... I'm believing you'll pick up one day, I don't wanna add to your pain at all.

He sighed before *adding the slow mo effect* He walked from the window, looking down. And dropped the white roses by the door & left going into his car and driving off.

And I don't wanna spend it with nobody else..
Hear me? Don't nobody deserve myself, Oh no, baby what I'm saying is.

Y/N then came out looking if Justin had left, which he had. She looked down before picking up the white cards. And she seen there was a white card attached to the flowers. She picked it up and started to read the card.

"I'm sorry.... - J"

She sighed before dropping the roses and walking inside the house.

You ain't gotta make your mind up
You ain't gotta make your mind up right now
Right now, don't rush, no pressure...

You ain't gotta make your mind up
You ain't gotta make your mind up right now
Calm down, don't rush, no pressure...

"Oh yeah! Maybe your just a gold digging selfish bitch!" Justin yelled at Y/N but suddenly regretting.

"I-Is that what you thought of me!" Y/N yelled now furious.

"Y/N..." He sighed trying to grab her.

"No, Justin! I'm sick of the bullshit, if you really think of me like that! Maybe w-we shouldn't even be together." She whispered the ending.

"...." Justin looked down without saying a word.

"Fine...bye Justin." She sighed before picking up her bag and walking out of the door.

Thought that you were in it for the paper
Never thought I'd take you serious, Now I need you, not a moment later... Losin' it, I'm so delirious.

"Young PopStar Justin Bieber Egging someone's house?"

"PopStar Justin Bieber chargers being pressed against for DUI, Drag Racing, Driving with a suspended drivers license."

"PopStar Justin Bieber sentenced to be in Court today for the following charges."

Y/N looked on the TV to see all across the screen. To see Justin's mug shot all over the news. E! News, TMZ, ect. She shook her head in disappointment at Justin before turning off the TV sitting down. She thought about all the times her and Justin were together and now this happens... She lost it and broke down.

The phone rang, rang, rang... "Hey Y/N... It's scooter, I know you don't want to hear from an of us now? But please.. Just come help Justin. He's broken, lost... He's not the Justin we all know and love. Just please.... Help him.