A Terrible Accident |Part 2|

AN:// you didn't think I would leave you off like that now, would you?"

Recap

"Y-You are my Everything, please don't leave me... Not now, not ever." He whispered as his voice cracked.

I grabbed his hand and touched his face. I could tell he felt something because his body tensed. "I'm never going to leave you Justin."

"It's time, are you ready?" She asked.

I looked at him once more time remembering every word he said. No matter what happens, I will always love you Justin Drew Bieber.

****

3 weeks later...

"I can't wake up, you said if I forget about him then I would be able to go back to living my life!" I yelled shaking my head. "It's your doing now Y/N not mine."

"Well, if I don't wake up soon! They are going to pull that plug and I will be gone forever!" I sighed before seeing him walk into the room, I still remember him. He's hard to forget, he brings in flowers everyday to me. Making sure I get enough sunlight and even tells me about his day.

"I'm going to Paris soon... So, I won't see you for a while." He trailed off, grabbing my hand. I felt a pain of my chest. "I'm leaving tonight, I don't want to but Scooter suggests it's a good idea."

"The doctor said you been progressing in your health well." He smiled wide, I sighed going over towards him. He just looked at me, "I been practicing my vows." He smiled wide letting go of my hand pulling out a paper.

My love Y/N,

Where do I begin, The moment I seen you, you already had my heart, even if you didn't know it but that day I approached you. I was so nervous. After that day we had been best friends ever since, best friends to lovers. I promise to always be by your side in the good and bad times. To be the shoulder to cry on when your feeling down then do anything I can to make you smile again. I promise-"

"This is terrible..." He sighed crumbling up the paper. I quickly looked at him. "No, it wasn't terrible it was beautiful!"

"Jesus Y/N! You don't understand how much I been hurting! I can't sleep without knowing you might not wake up from this damn Coma! Everyone thinks I'm fine but in reality I'm breaking down piece by piece everyday! I look at you laying helplessly in this bed and I just wanna do everything in my power to wake you up. But t-then I realize.... I can't." He whispered at the end.

He placed his head in his hands and let out a deep breath. "I-It's so hard & N-nobody understands." He cried. "Mr. Bieber visiting hours is over..." The nurse came in.

He sniffled wiping his tears. "Do you need a momen-" "I'm fine..." He said in a monotone voice. "I'll see you soon." He whispered before kissing my forehead getting up.

"NO! I NEED TO WAKE UP BEFORE HE LEAVES!" I said quickly going over towards him grabbing his hand pulling on it, only to have him stop in his tracks. "Please don't leave." I said.

"Something wrong Mr. Bieber?" The nurse asked as she helped open the door. He nodded his head no. "No... Nothing." After that he started walking outside towards the door.