The Arrival |J.M|

An:// Hey Lovelies... Did you miss me 👀😂💋
----------

3 hours.. 25 minutes.. 2 seconds
Times ticking McCann... Better hurry.

"Jason stop," you laughed as he grabbed you tossing you over his shoulder. "I'm not playing Y/N get in the house." He spoke sternly.

He placed you in the house on the island counter in the kitchen. You pouted as he locked the doors placing it on lock.

"Jason why do I have to stay inside..." You sighed. "Because, it's not safe out there."

"I'm not even aloud in the backyard..." You trailed off. "For precautions...." He trailed off now placing himself between your legs his hands on your thigh.

He looked up at you. "Now, promise me you won't do that again..." He rubbed your thigh, you looked at him before nodding. "I promise."

He smiled kissing your lips. "Jason, come on man we got stuff to discuss."

He looked at you groaning. "Go, I'll be here when you get back."

"I love you kitten." He kissed my lips once more but with passion. "Love you too Jay, now go before the boys leave you."

"Jason if you don't stop boo loving!"

"Za if you don't stop cockblocking." He mocked. "Alright one more for the road." He smirked. "Jason." I groaned blushing covering my face.

"Gotta get my good luck kiss."

"I already gave you one." You laughed. "No that was a goodbye kiss."

"Come on lover boy." Za came in and grabbed Jason by his collar. "Bye baby." You blew him a kiss." He smirked and caught it. "This is disgusting." Za laughed before him and Jason left the house.

You sighed jumping off the counter going into the living room turning on TV watching the new Orange Is The New Black Series.

A couple minutes later I hear loud whimpers and scratches coming from the back door. You muted the TV getting up going seeing it's a baby German Shepard.

"Where did you come from little one." I pout about to open the door but I remember what Jason said. He placed his ears down and began to scratch again.

I'm just opening the door for the dog and closing it back, technically I'm not going outside if I'm just opening the door.

I looked at the security and remember that Jason was talking about the passcode with his friends. It was something like.... His birthday. If Jason is 22 he was born in 1994.

I hesitantly typed in 1994 and seen the green light flick on making me smile. I opened the door and picked up the crying puppy.

"Your so cute." I smiled cooing him, seeing his begin to lick my face and wag his tail. "Well, you can stay here little guy, we just gotta hide you from Jason." I smiled closing the door placing the lock back on.

"Come." I waved as he began to run on his little feet towards the couch with me.

****
30 minutes and 10 seconds