Justin's 22nd Birthday

An:// This imagine we about to put in some throwbacks so, be warned. & this is going to be a long imagine so I hope you enjoy!

***I Didn't get the chance to proof read it so sorry for any mistakes!****

Justin's POV

I felt myself tossing in turning trying to find warmth, but found nothing. I sat up rubbing my eyes to see an empty bed next to me. Where is my love? I sighed and got up off of the bed walking out seeing a little light shining from down the hallway.

"Y/N?" I called not hearing anything. I raised my eyebrow starting to walk towards the light only to see stop in the doorway seeing Y/N asleep with our photo album on her chest. I laughed softly walking over towards her.

I picked up the book seeing an old picture of me.

I smiled and looked at that picture, I remember that day in 2010 cause it was the first day I seen Y/N

I smiled and looked at that picture, I remember that day in 2010 cause it was the first day I seen Y/N. Believe it or not, she actually took that picture. She was also Ollg that night...

*******

"Love me, love me... Say that you love me, Fool me, fool me oh how you do me."

"Kiss me, kiss me... Say that you miss me, Tell me what I wanna hear....Tell me you love me" I sang into the microphone staring into the crowd of people. I smiled before looking at the row in front of me. I seen this girl, and let me tell you she was beautiful.

I realized I was into a deep stare at her getting back it to song. "People try to tell me but I still refuse to listen." I walked towards her smiling at her only to have her blush and look down.

I held out my hand as she grabbed it softly, I blocked out all the screams before caressing it.

"Cause they don't get to spend time with you, a minute with you is worth more than, A thousand days without your love, oh your love." I winked at her letting go walking back towards the center of the stage with a smile on me.

After the song, we went backstage. "Next song is One less lonely girl." Allison said about to go get ready to pick an Ollg. "Actually, can I pick?" I asked her making her raise her eyebrow.

"Bieber had a moment with a girl," Nick laughed with the dancers. "Shut up," I hit him
Playfully. "Oh did he?" She smirked at me.

"Listen, please... Like just do that for me. I have an idea." I pleaded. "Fine, but don't ask again... It's suppose to be a surprise for you." She laughed walking out to the crowd.