I would never..

Requested By: @silent_lover2000

It's a scary life's to live, having to watch your every move and be cautious what you do. You weren't put into this life but, at the same time you were. Jason left to go handle some business hours ago and he's still not home. Tonight was suppose to be our date night. Just like last week he forget, or he's busy.

You heard the front door slam meaning Jason's home and not in the greatest of moods, you hate when he's like this. He walked in with a bag of money thrown the bag on the floor. You stood at the steps with a pissed off look on your face. You were tired of Jason forgetting, but as soon as you forget something important to him it's WW3.

"Long day?" You raised your eyebrow.

"As always, can you get me a beer kitten." He said sighing sitting on the couch.

"Don't kitten me, you forgot again Jason, I know your busy Jason! But damn when are you ever going to stop what your doing and actually spend some time with me!" You yelled throwing your hands up In there air.

"Listen, I know your mad! But I go outside to risk my life everyday to put damn food in this house and give you everything you fucken want! So don't come to me with your always busy because, every time I try to touch you your either not in the mood or your on your fucken monthly!" He yelled now getting up walking over towards me.

"AYEO JASON!" You heard his friends yell walking into the house making you both look at them with the death glare.

"Oh is this a bad time?" He asked looking around.

"No." Jason said "Yes." You scoffed.

"Well, I'll just come back later... We still on for the club tonight?" He asked.

"Yeah man-" "OH you can make time to go to the club tonight, but you can't make time to spend time with me!" You yelled at him hitting him.

"Don't hit me Y/N!" He said sternly.

"Your such an asshole JASON!" You scoffed.

"Yeah... We're gonna go." His friend said backing up slowly towards the door.

"WHY CANT YOU UNDERSTAND THAT IM BUSY Y/N!" He yelled now getting in your face.

"BECAUSE, YOUR ALWAYS BUSY JASON! AND I HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT YOU EVERY NIGHT WHEN YOU LEAVE THINKING THAT YOUR GOING TO GET HURT OR KILLED!"

"You know that won't happen." He scoffed.

"YOU SAID THE SAME THINK ABOUT ALE-"

"Don't Y/N, Don't you DARE bring him into this."

"BECAUSE, YOU DONT THINK THATS GOING TO HAPPEN TO YOU! BECAUSE YOUR THEE "JASON MCCANN!" NEWS FLASH JASON! ALEX WAS TOO!"

"STOP!" He yelled now slamming his fist on the table.

"OR WHAT!" You tested him.

"I SWEAR TO-!" He cut himself off before raising his hand making you flinch.

You closed your eyes and ready for impact. You looked up at Jason with watery eyes. "I wasn't going to hit you." He whispered softly grabbing your hand but, you quickly snatched it.

"You never know Jason...."

"I would never lay my hands on you."

You shook your head and pushed past him with tears coming out your eyes. You and Jason usually don't fight often but when you do.. It's something silly, nothing big. It never got to the point when Jason was about to hit you.

You walked up the Stairs with Jason following closely behind you. "Y/N baby.." Jason sighed.

You just shook your head. Jason sighed and grabbed your arm pulling you into his chest. You tried to get out of his grip but it was too strong. "Kitten.." He muttered kissing your neck making your legs go weak.

"You know... I would never hit you." He whispered on your neck.

You sighed and nodded. "I just feel like one day... Your just gonna get so mad Jason.. A-and." You mumbled looking down.

He grabbed your face gently looking up at you. "Listen, I don't care if I'm pissed off to the point I wanna just lose my cool... But, I will break everything in this damn house before Ever lay one hand on you. Even if everything thing is broken in the house I would beat myself up before anything." He said sternly.

"Like this." You smirked grabbing his hand smacking his face with it.

"Yeah like that." He laughed.

"Why are you hitting yourself babe." You laughed slapping him in the face gently with his hand.

"You know. There's a lot of other things I would like to hit." He whispered biting his lip.

"Oh...." You smirked knowing what he was talking about.

"How about, we go out to eat... Nice dinner on me & we will take it from there."

"I would love that." You smiled wide.

And from that day on... Yes you an Jason had ups and downs but... He kept his promise. Not once did Jason ever lay his hands on you. But, you realize every relationship has its ups and downs, and if you truly love that person you would always find a way to get through it...

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
HEY LOVELIES! I hope you enjoyed this imagine, sorry if it was short and sucked 😩😢! But... Today I started my Junior year & it was okay... No I'm lying it was so annoying but, you know I'll get through it. I'm sorry if I have late updates. I'm going to try to update as many times as I can. 😩❤️❤️ 179 days to go.... Until I start my Senior year. Let's get it.

- Alicia