The Following |Part 2|

An:// I'm glad you guys are liking this series.

Recap:

"Then I guess we have to kill them." I then grabbed my gun clocking the gun back making a click sound.

Babygirl, I'm coming for you.

*****
Jason's POV

"Bro! We can't kill the GreyHounds!" Khalil said sternly.

"Then what other choice do I have! We are never going to get a deal with them and my little girl is- who knows what! I'm not taking any chances."

"Alright, let's do this... But, first we can atleast try to compromise.

****
"What do you want." Alex the leader of the Greyhounds.

"I need to make a deal..." I muttered. He looked at me and laughed. "McCann wants to make a deal with me.

"You think I want to do this!" I spat, he looked confused. "Then why are you here.

"Why do you care, look do you want to make a deal or not."

"Jason's Daughter got taken." Za said standing up. "Za! That's none of his concern-"

"Your daughter is missing McCann?" He raised his eyebrow. "Look, I just need to make a deal, are you in or not."

"I'm in." He spoke lowly, "fine then I guess- wait what?"

He sighed standing up. "I have a daughter of my own... Same age as yours actually. And if she ever went missing. Boy, I would be ready to go on a full on killing spree.. I'm suprised you're still calm."

"Calm? I'm boiling inside." I gritted through my teeth. "Listen, I know we're rivals and all but, family comes first and if you need to do this to get your daughter back. So be it."

I nodded my head. "So what's the plan."

"I say, we find this bastard and kill him and his family."

"But, what if his family has a dog... We can't kill a dog man. I might be a killer but I'm no damn animal killer." Chaz said seriously.

"Listen, we need to go back to the last time you seen your little girl." Alex stated sternly.

I thought for a moment. "The bus driver."

****
We walked towards the bus stop seeing the a old man looked like he was in his late 50s with a black truckers hat covering his face. We reached the bus seeing the bus door is open, I walked up to the man gripping his shirt.

"Where is she!" I yelled, waking up the scared old man.

"I don't know what your talking about!" He replied sacredly.

I grabbed the guy picking him up slamming him onto the wall pulling out a picture of Jasmine.