Purpose Album |All In It|

Hey Lovelies, I hope you enjoy this imagine this is one of my favorites on the album.

"Come on Y/N... Get up and go out and have fun, forget him." Your friends sighed trying to get you out of your bed.

"Just leave me alone..." You mumbled.

You were laying in bed for about a week now because, don't you just hate when you really start falling for a boy. Then, he has you thinking somethings going to happen. But, he messing with your heart. Like its a toy.

"Please Y/N.. We're worried about you." One of you best friends sighed running your back.

"I will pour cold water all over you if you don't get up." She challenged.

"Okay, Jesus.." You mumbled into the pillow. You got up. Your friends were looking at you with a scared look on there face.

"What?" You mumbled rubbing your eyes.

"Girl, you look scarier then when I seen my naked grandma." She laughed holding up the mirror.

Your hair was a mess, your makeup was just crazy looking. Mascara running, your fake eyelashes just hanging off of you. Your lipstick was all smudged it was just.. Bad.

"Let's get you out of the house, and let's go have some fun."

"I can't go out looking like this!" You shook your head.

"That's what we're here for sweetheart." They smirked.

*A Few Hours Later Of Getting Ready*

"Well, go look at yourself." One of your friends smiled wide.

"Y/N... You look hot asf." One of your other friends smiled at you.

You looked into the mirror to see your makeup was on point and your hair was in big fluffy curls. You had a tight black dress on with some pumps to go with it. You had to admit, you didn't look like yourself, but you did look good.

"I think she's ready."

You smiled and nodded.

*At The Club/Venue*

"I can't believe I'm here, maybe I should just go." You said quickly turning around before your friends grabbed you.

"Y/N it's okay..." Your friend reassured you.

You sighed and nodded walking into the club.

Don't do nothing 'less your heart's in it. Heart's in it, Heart's in it. Don't do nothing 'less you're all in it...All in it, all in it.

I walked into the place and it was a pretty decent club. I just looked around at the lights. And it was... A pretty average size.

"Y/N, Come we're going to get some drinks." My friend said grabbing me.

If you gotta try,That's why I don't even bother half the times. The times you got back up, ooohhh.... To be a billionaire, billionaire
It's that you gotta think till you're there. On the regular.

I looked up to where the stage was and seen, is boy dancing in a suit with 3 people also in suits. Swaying to the song. He looked over here. And we made eye contact. It was kind of awkward because we were basically just staring at each other before my friend pulled me.

Justin's POV

If you got a diamond for all of your passion, Diamond for your dedication... You could be icy like cake and icy for every occasion. Gotta go hard, babe. Still don't condone it, but here's a component... You're the only opponent, gotta seize the moment.

"Who was that girl?" I thought to myself. I looked at my dancers. then looked into the crowd for her while still dancing.

I walked down while following my dancers. "Bingo."  I thought to myself. She was over by the dresses. She looked over her at me. I smiled and started moving towards her while still singing.

Don't do nothing 'less your heart's in it.

I grabbed her by her waist pulling her into me. Before she pushed me away... But I pulled her back.

Heart's in it, Heart's in it. Don't do nothing 'less you're all in it...

I sang to her. As she smiled wide and started laughing.

All in it, all in it.

I grabbed her hands holding them. Making her look at me.

Baby, I had a good time, and yes I pop strings
A guitar with only one string. I can only play one song, ooh...A simple melody, simple enough to make the rhymes. Strong enough to make your mood swing. You know what I mean.

I then pulled her making her follow me onto the stage.

If you got a diamond for all of your passion, Diamond for your dedication... You could be icy like cake and icy for every occasion. Gotta go hard, babe. Still don't condone it, but here's a component... You're the only opponent, gotta seize the moment.

I pulled her into as we started swaying our hips to the beat. She smirked before she turned around.

And don't do nothin' 'less your heart's in it...Heart's in it, heart's in it. Don't do nothin' 'less you're all in it. All in it, all in it, Gonna give me time...Said I won't hurt my side
Don't do nothin' 'less you're all in it
All in it, all in it.

I looked at the girl and she was beautiful... Like beyond beautiful. I know we just met.. But, she has to be mine.

She going abide, I always felt like I had to be the best at everything...Cause I just didn't think I wasn't good enough..And maybe if I was good at something that I'd get recognition from that, but? I quickly found out that I'm not going to get the recognition I wanted or that I needed. Because because people aren't perfect... And when you're not perfect you can sometimes disappoint people.

And with God, He's perfect and he never disappoint...So I just get my recognition from him. And give him recognition.

As the music started to fade away. I felt myself lean started to lean in. Before I grabbed her by her waist. My lips slowly touched her lips... She slowly started to kiss back.

"Wanna get out of here beautiful ?" I whispered. She bit her lip.

"You don't even know my name.." She smirked.

"No, but.. Your going to know my name." I smirked before intwining our hands walking towards the exit.

All in it... All in it...

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
HEY LOVELIES, hopefully this was good I feel like it sucked ☹. I tried. Lol but, this is the first imagine out of the Purpose Album. Hmmm? Which one should I do next.. ❤️❤️ Let me know, and the most requested one I'll do. But, it can't be WYDM, Where Are Ü Now and Sorry, because I already said WYDM and Where Are Ü Now. And Sorry I already working on that one its special ❤️ save it for the end.