Jason McCann

***Your Jason McCann's Girlfriend***

"Jase" You said sweetly he's been working in his office all day and has not once gave you any attention.

"Y/N I'm busy.." He mumbled sighing.

"But, you haven't hanged out with me all day." You groaned before laying yourself on the couch that was placed in his office.

"I have work to do kitten. You can be patient and wait until I am finished."

You sighed before thinking. "I'll go over to him and start bothering him then." You smirked to yourself.

You got up from the couch walking over towards his desk, he's looking down at his paperwork right now writing so he wouldn't see me. You walked behind him.

You heard him sigh. "Y/N" he said more sternly.

"I love you." You said kissing his cheek.

"I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you." You said now repeatedly kissing his face.

"Why won't you love me!" You groaned before signing falling onto him.

He laughed and pulled the chair back a bit fixing you now laying on his lap. "I do love you kitten, it's just I'm busy and I need to finish this paperwork, but once I'm finished we can do whatever you want." He smiled before kissing your lips.

"Fine." You mumbled before getting off him and walking down towards the living room. You sat on the couch and seen the Xbox controller. "He wouldn't mind if I played on his Xbox?" You smirked before playing on his xbox.

_____________________

You heard the door unlock making you jump and push more into the couch backing up.

"Ayo Jason?! Where you at man." You seen a bunch of men walked in.

"Jason- woah, hello there." One of them said coming over to you.

"H-Hello." You stuttered.

"I'm right her- back the hell away from my girl." You heard Jason say sternly.

"Your girl?" He laughed.

You seen Jason come down the steps and you quickly went over to him and he grabbed you by the waist wrapping his arms around you.

"Yes, my girl. Now next question."

"Wow, McCann is tied down... The world must be coming to an end." He laughed.

"No, but your life will come to an end if you ever try to touch, talk, let alone breath next to her again." Jason gritted though his teeth gripping your waist tighter.

He laughed and and his hands up in defense. "Jase it's okay, now go... I'll be here when you get back." You said kissing his lips.

"Too much PDA! Get a room." He yelled again.

"I'm literally going to kill that bastard." He groaned.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
HEY LOVELIES!! I hope you guys enjoyed this Imagine, but I'm writing a new book.. It's called "Wanted" the first chapter is up, so could you go please check it out ☺️💕🙌🏽 also, if your reading "Mr. Bieber." Chapter 10 will be posted soon so look out for that also. I hope you guys liked this imagine, sorry how short it was too 😩

- Alicia ❤️