Bad Days

**This Imagine is about Justin going to jail?"**

***Hope you enjoy***

Justin's POV

"You have the right to remain silent, anything you do or say will be held against you in the court of law, you have the right to an attorney if you do not have one... They will supply you with one." The officer said.

I nodded. And then sighed as he places the handcuffs on me and put me into the back of the police car. Before driving off to the police station.

They did all there checks and everything and now, I'm in front of the judge. "Mr. Bieber... You are charged with DUI and driving recklessly... With a suspended drivers licenses." The judge said.

"Mr. Bieber? Is this isn't your first case with the law... am I correct? You have many cases in which you allegedly egged your neighbors house, and you assaulted a what you call a "pap." She said looking through my file.

I just held my head low. "Mr. Bieber... By looking at this... I looks like you need some time to yourself... In prison.

I heard the word prison, and my heart dropped. "Mr. Bieber I hear by sentence you... 2 years in prison." She said looking at the file one more time before looking at me.

"WHAT! I can't! No!" I while the bailiff feeling my eyes start to water. My nerves are just shocked right now. My body feels numb. I'm....going to jail.

But, before... All that... I want you to know what really happend.

***3 hours Earlier***

"Justin... Just, be careful okay." Y/N told me.

"Y/n... I'm going clubbing not going to war." I laughed

"I'm just saying.. Because, sometimes you get a little bit too carried away."

"I'll be fine." I said placing my watch on.

"Why don't you just come?" I asked shrugging.

"Justin, you know all that clubbing and everything is not my thing. So I rather not."

"Fine."

"So.. Are we still on for movie night afterwards
Atleast?" She asked sighing.

"Y/n... Don't know you I would never miss out on our movie nights." I said hugging her.

No me & Y/N are not dating were just really good friends.

"Promise." She said holding out her pinky.

"Pinky promise." I said now linking our pinkies together.

**At The Club 1 hour ahead.**

"Bro look at thoses girls." Khalil said pointing at the girls

I nodded and bit my lip. I walked over towards them. I was already a little bit drunk, but who cares.

They were dancing so me and Khalil just went up behind them and started dancing. They turning around and smirked.