Tongue (Deceit x Thomas)

dyingcomedian
Unedited

Deceit sighed as he felt himself being summoned. "No Thomas?"

"What is your tongue like?"

"Why?"

"I'm curious."

"Thomas. You have not asked this already, and I will tell you." Thomas deflated slightly. He knew deceit was insecure about his half snake side, yet for whatever reason, when Thomas tried to make him feel better, he wouldn't let him. "I do love you. And I just want to help..." he murmured.

"I do not know."

Thomas pulled his deceitful side closer to him, and the two sat on the sofa.

Thomas peppered Deceit's face with kisses, and the lying side smiled slightly. Deceit caught Thomas' face with his hands, and pressed their lips together. It didn't take long for Deceit to slide his tongue along Thomas' lower lip, which caught them both by surprise. "De?"

"I do not apologise."

"Your tongue... is it the same as a snakes is?"

"It is not." Deceit looked down, and he bit his lips gently.

"I don't mind. It adds to your quirks."

"It doesn't?"

"It does." Thomas smiled. "And if the whole lying thing doesn't work out for you, I have the perfect job for that tongue of yours..." Thomas smirked, and watched as the lying side turned bright red, and processed what was said. But before anything could be done, Thomas was up and running around the house, in an attempt to get away from Deceit.

-

An hour later, the two sat on Thomas' bed, watching movies, and occasionally sharing lazy kisses, and a few "I love yous" before they drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

267 words

Hope you enjoyed
Take care
Xx