If You Could See (Analogical)

So, I graduate tomorrow, do you want me to post pictures of it or not?

Unedited

If only you could see what you do to me. You drive me insane, and I want you so badly. You messed me up, my head's crazy, and I can't think clearly. You screwed me up, and I can never get back the happiness I felt. If you saw how awful you made me feel, you'd never be able to look me in the eye again. If you saw the pain and torment I deal with daily, you'd look the other way. It pains me to know, you can't own up to your mistakes, but I suppose someone has to hurt, and even after everything we went through, I'd rather it was me than you. You're my everything, even though I'm your nothing, and I wish it wasn't so. I wish I was yours. You don't spare a seconds thought about me. You don't care. I'm nothing, invisible, worthless, ignored. I'm not a part of your twisted, imagined life. Was it me? Was I the reason you left? Was I the reason we fell apart? Or was it you? In your own twisted way, was it your lies, your late nights out, your disappearances during the day? Was it the way you stopped showing me affection? Or, when it all boiled down to it, was it me? Was it the way I defended myself against your lies? Was it the way I shut myself off? I loved you more than anything. You knew that. You know that. You know me better than anyone, and I wish I could take it all back. I wish you never knew me, wish we never met. But that's all fantasy. You and I were the truth, you and I happened, and I can't change that. I'm sorry I wasn't enough for you. If only you could see how much I miss you. I'm sorry.

He sighed and looked at his page. How sappy... The breakup had been hard on him. He just wanted his ex back, but he knew it would never happen. Logan had moved on, and Virgil wouldn't be able to get over it.

352 words

Eh...

Hope you enjoyed
Take care
Xx