Venomous (Prinxiety)

Before I begin this oneshot, I wanted to let you guys know that I will be rewriting my "Thanks For The Memories", and "I Got Nothing." Both book shad some good ideas, but I do not like how they turned out, and I feel that they have so much more potential, so I will be unpublishing them, and rewriting them, and I hope you like them as much as I did, and I hope they turn out better.

I also have put up the individual ship oneshot books if you are interested in reading them.

Hope you enjoy...

Possible TW?

"You really want that?"

"Of course I do. I love you."

"Well, it's a shame really. I just can't see myself loving you."

-

I was seven years old when my teacher told me that the most colourful insects were the most venomous ones, and I was sixteen years old when I looked into your bright green eyes, and I realised that he had been right all along.

-

Virgil looked at the male he called his boyfriend and he sighed. He wasn't happy in the relationship, he knew what was going on in his life, and he knew it was wrong, he needed to escape, but he couldn't, he didn't know how.

It wasn't until he met someone with dark brown eyes that he realised all that he was missing out on. Those dark brown eyes were brighter than the green eyes he had fallen in love with originally.

The male those eyes belonged to taught him what love really was, and he found the courage in him to leave the male behind, leave his home behind, and he started again. Started fresh, knowing he would be better off in this new life.

He made friends, fell deeper in love with someone new, and started a family that he actually loved.

Maybe he needed the low to reach the high, and he was happy he did, because he was happy, and he didn't want it any other way.

237 words

Hope you enjoyed
Take care
xx