Outside (Moxiety)

Happy name reveal to Virgil! (I didn't know the others name reveal dates until recently.)

Unedited

Virgil sighed. It was too hot for this.

Patton had somehow managed to convince him to leave his room and go for a walk, outside, in the heat. He enjoyed summer, but it was too hot to do anything outside. Especially in Florida, where the average temperature is 90 degrees (32 Celsius).

"Patton. It's too hot."

"Because you're in your hoodie silly." Patton giggled and tugged at Virgil's hoodie sleeves.

"But I like my hoodie."

"You'll get sick. It's too hot to wear a hoodie, at least take it off until we get home?"

"Fine."

It wasn't that Virgil couldn't say no to Patton, it was... Nope, it's that he couldn't say no to Patton. None of the sides could, especially when he pulled out his puppy dog eyes.

Virgil shrugged his hoodie off his shoulders, and sighed, feeling a little better after the heavy material was removed.

"What's this? Emo Nightmare is outside?" Roman's voice was full of shock, however Virgil couldn't tell if it was feigned or not.

"Don't be rude." Patton frowned, and glanced over at Virgil, who was listening in, but looking at some of the flowers. Logan had gone over, and the two had begun a conversation, presumably about the flowers.

"But he never leaves his room, I didn't mean to make it seem bad." Roman deflated a little, and Virgil could hear the apology in his voice.

"Hey Pat?" He called over, and beckoned his boyfriend over. He made up the excuse of showing his boyfriend flowers to try and stop Roman feeling worse.

"He was joking." Virgil murmured to Patton as they were bent over one of the flowers, observing it.

"I just..."

"Get protective, I know. It's okay. Just... He didn't mean any harm."

"Okay."

The four friends stayed outside for another few hours, content to be together, even if the heat was too much. They made sure to go inside and eat and drink plenty, and they were happy to be around one another.

333 words

Hope you enjoyed
Take care
xx