A/N Sorry Again

Hey guys.

So, I'm sorry.

I haven't been very active lately, and it's not that I haven't wanted to be, it's more that I can't seem to get the motivation to write anything, and I haven't been able to spend as much time alone or on my computer.

A few updates, because I know most of you don't know a lot of this.

1) I got a puppy, which is taking up a lot of my time. He is nearly 3 months old. We adopted him from the shelter, and he is so cute. His name is Loki, and he definitely lives up to that name.

2) I got my hair cut

2) I got my hair cut. Which is a big deal. My hair was nearly to my waist, and it's now to my shoulders, which is a lot of hair gone. But I like it.

3) I have a lot of drafts and I am working on getting some of them done, but as always, I will take requests.

4) I applied to college and I have to get all of that sorted out, which is very stressful. But I'm working on it.

5) I have been sick the past few days, and I'm almost over it, but I'm still slightly sick. Not only that but I've been pretty low too, and unhappy. So I have to work on that.

6) I have some OC ideas I'm working on, so if any of you want to help me by drawing them, then let me know because it would be a big help.

7) I've also been pretty productive the past few days. I went for an opticians appointment, and I went to go and see if I qualify for a braces/aligner thing, and yeah. I'm trying to work on myself a little more. But it's not exactly working too well... yeahhhh... anyway.

So yeah, that about sums everything up. I've also been procrastinating and working, so I'm sorry.

I'll hopefully be getting back into uploading more regularly, um, yeah. That's about it. Again, I'm sorry for the lack of activity, but I'm hopefully back now.

Take care
xx