Reflection

So it's currently, 2:55 in the morning, and a few things have happened since I uploaded a few hours ago. My stepdad was sick, and he's doing worse. I will try to upload later, but I'm unable to do much of anything decent (that made no sense. Sorry) I'm most likely going to be tired later, and things are going to be wonky for a while. I'm doing my best, but things are hard.

Sorry for this, enjoy...

Unedited

Prompt: I just saw my reflection blink

Virgil looked at the mirror in awe, there was no possible way that his reflection moved on it's own. It was illogical!

Yet it happened again.

The realisation of the situation set in, and he found himself freaking out.

All rational thoughts left him, and he was unable to think clearly.

He forgot about the prank war with Roman, he forgot that it was Roman's turn to get him back, he forgot about his previous prank, about the glue in the cereal and spoon, so he couldn't eat it.

Virgil just stood, staring at the other "him" and froze. It was illogical, stupid, unrealistic. Yet he couldn't convince himself that it didn't happen.

Then the arms moved, then the body, and finally the head. Their mouth moved. "I know what you have done." And then they stilled, like nothing had happened, and went back to mirroring his movements, making Virgil question if it really happened.

When Virgil found out it was Roman, let's just say he got his revenge, and it turned out better than expected.

176 words.

Sorry it's short.

Hope you enjoyed
Take care
Xx