Countdown Pt 2 (Moxiety)

Unedited

I know I said "Your Pick" in the last one, I just had an idea last night when I was reading it and I thought I'd do a part two. You'll see...

T.W. I think mentions of attacks, not eating and vomiting

10

He's getting worse, and I want to help him. I want him to stay, I know Thomas can't function properly without him, but I can't function either. He means too much to me. I need him.

9

"Anxiety, please, let me in, I want to help."

"No, you can't, you shouldn't, I'm not worth it."

I want him to see his worth, and see that he means so much to me.

8

I wait by his door daily, I listen to his pacing, or his retching. He never lets me in, so I tell him I'll wait by his door, until he's ready for me.

7

It's been weeks, and he hasn't eaten, I'm worried. I go in and I help him, I plump his pillows when he's locked in the bathroom, I pour him a glass of water and leave it on his night stand, I make sure he has something to help him.

6

I wrote him notes, to make sure he knew he was loved, and wanted.

5

He let me into his room today, he let me plump his pillows, and talk to him. He told me about how he felt.

4

He pushed me away, he's worrying me, I want to help him, but I'm scared about how he will react.

3

He lets me in daily, lets me hold him whilst he cries, and calm him down from his attacks. He lets me stay, and he cares.

2

He told me something worrying, I told him I wouldn't leave, I saw his pale skin, and dark bags, I saw who he tried to hide.

1

He is not alone, and I won't leave him.

He's okay.

283 words

Eh...

Hope you enjoyed
Take care

xx