Male mershark x cubby mermaid

You are swimming around a blue and red coral reef forest looking for your boyfriend, Luke, who is a mere shark you had to meet him when you were young and started off as friends and become lovers soon.

Y/n " who is there" you had stopped swimming when you felt someone swim past you fast, you soon turned around and saw it was nothing. You soon feel someone tap you back, making you turn around and see nothing, but soon enough, you are faced by your boyfriend.

Y/n " really Luke"

Luke " I'm sorry my love but hey I'm a shark and when I see something I like I have to get it"

Y/n " really Luke"

Luke " what you love me and I know it"

Y/n " yes I love you but you have to stop scaring me like that"

Luke " fine I'm promise now come on let's go for nice swim in the rainbow coral reefs cove"

Y/n " sure" Luke soon grabbed your right hand and started swimming together with you, when you are with him you feel happy like there nothing that could hurt you.

Luke" I enjoy come to this cove with you it has become our private getaway from the world"

Y/n " I know when I here with you it feels like the outside world can't hurt us"

Luke" you know you have changed the me as a person the prince of the sharks, who seems to be hothead at times and scare fear into people"

Y/n " you are not that bad Luke and I know you will be a great king someday"

Luke " I hope when that day comes you can sit by my side as my queen"

Y/n " then we just have to wait to see what the future holds for the both of us"

Luke " yes let's see now come let's have some time to explore before we have to leave once again"

Y/n " sure" Luke soon takes you hands once again and you two start explore the rainbow coral reef cove together, what you didn't know was many week later was that Luke will ask you to marry him and you will say yes to him. Soon enough he was crowned king and you become his queen.