Zuko x cuvry reader x male mai

You and left the fire nation with your best friend prince Zuko after he had decided he was going to be his own person, and restart on his life and at was by helping the avatar stop his father and twin brother. You begged Zuko to take you with him when you saw him packing, and he soon gave in know you will be in danger with his father and brother. Even if you had two other friends ty and mao they would not always save you from azulo rath.

Y/n " do you think he going to be mad at I left with you"

Zuko " mao will understand why your left"

Y/n " but I'm just worried about him what if ...."

Zuko " y/n you don't have to worry about him and when was the last time he worried about you"

Y/n " well ....."

Zuko " he will understand y/n and now we have to save the world"

Y/n " yes Zuko"

Back at the palace

Mao " y/n are you in there I have to speak with you" mao soon opened your chambers doors and soon walked into you room.

Mao " y/n"

Ty " hey azulo wants to speak with us about something"

Mao " not now ty I'm looking for y/n I have something important to tell her"

Ty " well you can tell her later we are needed maybe you can find her at the meeting"

Mao " fine whatever" mao and ty walked to the throne room to see azulo mad about some scroll he soon burned it and looked at his two friends.

Azulo " my stupid brother has betrayed the fire nation and left to go save the avatar"

Mao " it is Zuko"

Azulo " it seems like he has taken our dear y/n with him"

Mao " no he couldn't of taken her with him he ...."

Azulo " oh dear mao it seemed like he did out all of us he has a greater relationship with her.... well now we have to kill the stupid avatar and my brother"

Ty " what about y/n p"

Azulo " we will save her and get rid of my brother once and for all"

Mao " okay"

Azulo " ty you can leave I have to speak with mao alone"

Ty " yes" ty soon left the room but he gave mao and sad expression because it was well know about Zuko and mao both having romantic feelings towards you.

Azulo " so tell me old friend when were you going to tell her at your loved her and don't lie to me I knew you love her"

Mao " I don't know what you mean azulo"

Azulo " don't play games with me I see the way you and my stupid brother look at her"

Mao " ......"

Azulo " it so cute see you act like she going to pick you over him, do you think she will love you back after all the years you have treated her with a cold shoulder and acting like she not alive"

Mao " she does care about me and I know it azulo"

Azulo " sure she dose but if you help me kill the avatar and my brother you will finally have her to yourself, and I will make sure nothing happens to you or her"

Mao " you have a deal but I'm only doing this for her I can't let any harm come to her she to special to me"

Azulo " sure you can leave now"

Mao " ....." mao soon walked out of the room he was mad at Zuko for taking you with him and he had broken the promise between them. Zuko had broken that deal by taking you with him giving him more time to be alone with you and win your heart.