Dabi x chubby wife pregant reader x hawks

So you were married to a hero and a villain at the same time which brought up some good and bad memories, you knew your husbands will do anything to make you happy and keep you out of their stupid arguments when it comes to you being involved.

Hawks " hey beautiful I'm home where are you cutie"

Y/n " in the kitchen honey" Hawks soon walked into the kitchen and he takes off his coat and soon tossed it on the couch and looks at you.

Hawks " oh may I missed you so much"

Y/n " I missed you as well sweetie and the same goes for dabi"

Dabi " hey sweetie I'm back where are you is the chicken here as well"

Hawks " hey fire boys you are finally here" you just smile at hawks and dabi comments towards each other you knew they didn't like each other that much, but they hide it well.

Dabi " so how have you been feeling baby"

Y/n " well for a pregnant lady I'm feeling good just can't wait for these two to be born"

Hawks " I'm still getting used to become a father"

Dabi " hey I'm just scare of being a good father for my kid I don't want to be come like ...." you and hawks looked at dabi you brother knew what he was talking about when it came to being a father.

Y/n " you both are going to be good fathers and I know it" soon there was a beeping coming from the laundry room you were about to go check it out when dabi stoped you.

Dabi " no you are going to take a sit right now you have been on your feet all day, I will deal with the laundry"

Hawks " I will deal with the dinner and dishes you need some rest honey"

Y/n " okay" you knew there was no point in talking it out with your husband even more because once they made their minds they never changed their minds. You loved your husbands very much and they would do anything to bring a smile to your face, but they still won your heart even when they did the smallest of things.

Dabi " okay how many babies clothes and blankets did you buy"

Y/n " hey you can never have enough my dear husband and hey you always been backups"

Hawks " you are well prepared for the babies"

Y/n " yes I'm" Dabi and hawks just smile and laugh at your because they knew deep down you will become a great mother, and they will be needing your help when it comes to being fathers and superhero's at the same time.